FPDF error: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file

I get this error when I click either of the View Invoice or View Delivery Slip buttons.

Running Prestashop 1.1.0.5

I have researched the problem and apparently there is some broken PHP code somewhere or some code outside of the ?>.

I have searched high and low for this and I can't find anything. It was working last week.

I did make some changes to the website through code. Most of which were simple cosmetic changes through the .tpl files, adding Facebook/Twitter buttons, a bookmark us .js button, Bookmark button, an image map I made in Dreamweaver CS4.

I did edit two PHP files. classes/Product.php, I edited two lines because the Prestashop combinations only applies tax to the original price and not any additional Combinations. I reverted this code and the FPDF is still broken.

The other, classes/Address.php, I only changed the $fieldsSize = array to allow for more characters in the registration fields because registration would fail if your name or address was too long. I was unable to revert this code, does anyone have a Prestashop 1.1.0.5 or 1.1 (or 1.1.x.x) classes/Address.php file? I would like to return the values to their default and see if that fixes it.

I reverted most of my .tpl changes although this should have nothing to do with it, FPDF remains broken.

I did make a number of changes to the Tax structure through the Backoffice without touching any code, haven't reverted these yet but they were just done through the Backoffice.

Furthernotes, I am aware of how to do delete the tools/smarty/compile cache files. FPDF remains broken.

Thanks for any help!

Here too same using 1.2.4,

however i have seen in previous post that the error existed before in previous releases. PrestaTeam check your development processes it is important and will save you a lot of time, which you can use to implement more new features instead of 'bug fixing'..... just a tip.

I have added a short post on a possible way to implement your CI and VC process. Please check it, it might help.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I have this problem also with version 1.2. I recall the invoices USED to work, but since then I only altered the files necessary to remove the capitalized surnames, as found here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/30451/general_discussion/return_the_surname_from_the_db_as_capitalize_text

I don't expect those changes had anything to do with the PDF problem, though.

Has anyone found a fix? Thanks so much,
-Jake

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...