Moneybookers / Skrill module problem

Hi

Just upgraded to prestashop 1.5.2 and now the moneybookers module is playing up (1.6.3)

Customers can pay OK, but the module is not setting Payment as accepted - so I am having to do that manually

Anyone else noticed this?

I have contacted skrill who say that it is not their problem :(

Anyone else with this issue?

I have contacted "addons" and they have ignored me

Skrill are not interested

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the module

I love prestashop ....

but support?

I have asked Skrill about this and they say they are not interested

I sent a message to the module creators (Prestashop team) via addons - no reply

I set up a bug report on the forge- nada

The strange thing to me is that prestashop is an e-commerce solution. All of us users know that our customers are our top priority. Without them we don't have a business. But the creators of the system do not seem to understand that

Even a simple response saying "Thanks - we will look into this for you, bit we are busy and it could take a couple of days / weeks) would be acceptable

But to IGNORE customers is bang out of order

What I noticed was 3 things.

1. Even if the payment is with Moneybookers, the status in the order says "Authorisation accepted from PayPal"

2. The automatic email sending module which sends me an email when an order comes through, does not work when people pay with Moneybookers

3. All the clients who pay with Moneybookers send me an email to verify if the order is ok OR ELSE they double pay !!!

Please help!

X

I patch the things :

Classes/Mail.php

Line 237

It works but it's not efficient, wait for a real update from presta team

if(is_object(Context::getContext()->link)){
  $template_vars['{my_account_url}'] = Context::getContext()->link->getPageLink('my-account', true, Context::getContext()->language->id);
  $template_vars['{guest_tracking_url}'] = Context::getContext()->link->getPageLink('guest-tracking', true, Context::getContext()->language->id);
  $template_vars['{history_url}'] = Context::getContext()->link->getPageLink('history', true, Context::getContext()->language->id);
 }

This is for problem number 3 right? When is the fix coming out ?

Who knows. I contacted moneybookers who said it was not their problem. I have contact presta via the addons system and submitted a bug report and i have no response what so ever - not even a "thanks for telling us"

For such a brilliant e-commerce system, support is appalling!

I patch the things :

Classes/Mail.php

Line 237

It works but it's not efficient, wait for a real update from presta team

if(is_object(Context::getContext()->link)){
  $template_vars['{my_account_url}'] = Context::getContext()->link->getPageLink('my-account', true, Context::getContext()->language->id);
  $template_vars['{guest_tracking_url}'] = Context::getContext()->link->getPageLink('guest-tracking', true, Context::getContext()->language->id);
  $template_vars['{history_url}'] = Context::getContext()->link->getPageLink('history', true, Context::getContext()->language->id);
 }

Hello, i don't find this code in 1.3 prestashop. Help me plz!

I did it but will need to wait for another order to know if it worked or not.

What do you mean by "Moneybookers was broken secret password" what happened?

Thanks

if your module will running soon, moneybookers blundered in its handler secret passwords. Try to make a test payment with your card

• 2 weeks later...

Toujours le même problème avec le module moneybookers, commande OK, puis message d’erreur aux clients qui leur dit

"problème sur la commande appeler votre service client"

2 commandes /5 rencontres le même problème.

Après quelques informations prises auprès des clients, Il semblerait que les personnes qui rencontre ce problème sont tous des utilisateurs du navigateur Internet explorer <<< (ce qui établirait l'apparition de ce problème suite aux nombreuses mises à jour d'internet explorer...)

​Avez vous les même remonter des clients ?

J'espère une résolution rapide de ce problème qui n'est plus tolérable...

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know that this issue is still ongoing. This is quite frankly appalling service

Just heard today that apparently the problem is due to "The new prestashop version"

No kidding!

• 4 weeks later...

Don't ask me how or why but this seems to be related to the mail alerts module. I am still communicating with devs who said to add a virgule to the config page. Really don;'t know what that is - still trying to work it out

But for now I have disabled the mail alerts and the system seems to be working again (Well for the last order - I will keep an eye on it)