[SOLVED] Screwy CMS Block

Hi to all

I just activated the English translation and the CMS block is completely screwed up.. I have deactivated Our Stores every where and searched the forums for something I might've forgotten..

If you go to my store http://www.nondo.dk and choose English (EU flag), you'll see that there are now two blue H4's with "HOME" and one of those link to "Our stores".

Now, how do I get rid of these so it'll look exactly the same as the Danish site?

Thank for all replies!

:)

Solution:

In Back Office:

• Go to "Employees".
  • Select yourself/admin and change language to the one screwing your cms - English in my case.
  • Go to "Modules" and select the CMS BLOCK.
  • Delete the ones you will not be using.

Hope it makes sence :)

Edited by Nondo (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hi to all

I just activated the English translation and the CMS block is completely screwed up.. I have deactivated Our Stores every where and searched the forums for something I might've forgotten..

If you go to my store http://www.nondo.dk and choose English (EU flag), you'll see that there are now two blue H4's with "HOME" and one of those link to "Our stores".

Now, how do I get rid of these so it'll look exactly the same as the Danish site?

Thank for all replies!

:)

I am also looking for this information -

I have been through all areas of the admin, and turned all settings mentioning the "my stores" to no...you would think it would be a simple check or "X" on the CMS list, but it is not.

It suddenly hit my, and I've now found a solution:

In Back Office:

• Go to "Employees".
  • Select yourself/admin and change language to the one screwing your cms - English in my case.
  • Go to "Modules" and select the CMS BLOCK.
  • Delete the ones you will not be using.

Hope it makes sence :)