DHTML mobile touch front for stores

Hello all,

I took a look at this website

http://dhtmlx.com/touch/samples/

and decided to come up with a prestashop version that supports DHTML for touchscreen phones like the Android and iPhone. So far it is going well and it has been pretty easy. I probably won't have all the options supported because I don't need them in my store, but I am thinking of releasing it open source and perhaps others can contribute and add things. I was just wondering what the interest is, if there are people interested in testing and what are the things they need.

The idea is pretty standard. You go to your store front page, it detects you have a mobile device and asks you if you want to go to the mobile version. If you accept it shows a reduced screen with all the products which you can scroll (just like the bookstore example on the link above). I have decided to only go as far as the login screen. After that it is the standard screens (based on your themes) minus the left and right panels (to avoid clutter). How does that sound? I am open to ideas/criticism. I should have a working version on my own site in a week or two. I only use a single currencies, so I don't have that option in my store. Is this a big deal for most people?

Cheers,

Cesar