How to solve "Fatal error (OrderHistory -> id_order_state is empty) message"

Fabien  Serny

Hi all,

If this error happen on your shop when someone try to make an order : "Fatal error (OrderHistory -> id_order_state is empty) message", you just have to download the last version of the module PayPal here and upload it to your shop :

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways/1748-paypal.html

If the problem occured even when you are not using the module PayPal, you just have to uninstall and reinstall the last version of the PayPal module, it will fix this bug for all payment module.

Best regards,

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Im using Western Union Module, i didnt had Paypal Module installed, i tried to install,deinstall, then i tried, same Error, and then i installed again and tried with active paypal module to pay with western union but the same problem came again always :

OrderHistory -> id_order_state is empty

Im using Western Union Module, i didnt had Paypal Module installed, i tried to install,deinstall, then i tried, same Error, and then i installed again and tried with active paypal module to pay with western union but the same problem came again always :

OrderHistory -> id_order_state is empty

i tried to download your version of paypal and replaced it, and i tried it again but nothing changed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi!

I am using the PAGOSONLINE module, and I have the same message.

I uninstalled the old paypal module, and then installed the 2.8.7 paypal module... The new problem is that I can´t open the Module Tab in my back office. I can't activate any module after that

When I delete the paypal Folder from my FTP... the module tab works again in my BO.

What can I do? How can I fix that problem?

• 1 month later...

I tried to install this module Paypal 2.8.7 because I get error while using Paypal, on prestashop 1.4.7.0 and I get this error:

"Fatal error: Cannot make static method ModuleCore::display() non static in class PayPal in /home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/modules/paypal/paypal.php on line 1362"

Since I moved my shop to godaddy.com I get all kinds of errors.

Do you know why?

Thanks.

Ok I updated my shop to 1.4.8.2. I have Paypal 2.8.7 and using sandbox ,NO SSL enabled, to verify if everything works correctly, BUT there's is an error after I complete the order at Paypal and it returns to the shop. Here it is:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'JSMinException' with message 'Unterminated string literal.' in /home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/tools/js_minify/jsmin.php:94 Stack trace: #0 /home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/tools/js_minify/jsmin.php(235): JSMin->action(1) #1 /home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/tools/js_minify/jsmin.php(64): JSMin->min() #2 /home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/classes/Tools.php(1436): JSMin::minify('var _gaq = _gaq...') #3 /home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/classes/Tools.php(1423): ToolsCore::packJS('var _gaq = _gaq...') #4 [internal function]: ToolsCore::packJSinHTMLpregCallback(Array) #5 /home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/classes/Tools.php(1406): preg_replace_callback('/\s*(<script\b[...', Array, '<script type="t...') #6 /home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/config/smarty.config.inc.php(203): ToolsCore::packJSinHTML('<script type="t...') #7 /home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_filter_handler.php(57): smartyPackJSinHTML('<script type="t...', Object(Smarty_Internal_Templ in /home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/tools/js_minify/jsmin.php on line 94

Any solution to this error?

[sOLVED]

Ok for everyone who has this issue as above "Fatal error: Uncaught ......./home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/tools/js_minify/jsmin.php on line 94"

I got this error after I switched my hosting company. So I found a SOLUTION for this :

Go to Preferences->Performance and change where it says

"Compress inline JavaScript in HTML" back to "Keep inline JavaScript in HTML as original"

SOURCE:

http://forge.prestas.../browse/PNM-271

I hope this helps!

[sOLVED]

Edited by misu3108 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[sOLVED]

Ok for everyone who has this issue as above "Fatal error: Uncaught ......./home/content/29/9370229/html/shop/tools/js_minify/jsmin.php on line 94"

I got this error after I switched my hosting company. So I found a SOLUTION for this :

Go to Preferences->Performance and change where it says

"Compress inline JavaScript in HTML" back to "Keep inline JavaScript in HTML as original"

SOURCE:

http://forge.prestas.../browse/PNM-271

I hope this helps!

[sOLVED]

Thanks. You solved my issue as well! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I updated my PayPal module and it's causing my site to do weird things such as display all subcategories, not enlarging photos, doesn't let you pick payment method or choose guest checkout, along with several other bugs. I have found when I deactivate the module my site works fine but when the module is activated it starts acting up. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all,

If this error happen on your shop when someone try to make an order : "Fatal error (OrderHistory -> id_order_state is empty) message", you just have to download the last version of the module PayPal here and upload it to your shop :

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways/1748-paypal.html

If the problem occured even when you are not using the module PayPal, you just have to uninstall and reinstall the last version of the PayPal module, it will fix this bug for all payment module.

Best regards,

Didn't work with me

PrestaShop version 1.6.0.9

PayPal Europe v3.8.2 

• 1 year later...

Good morning,

I have developed my e-commerce with PRESTASHOP 1.6.1.4

I have installed and setted PAYPAL module ver. 3.10.10 (setted with API)

Now, if I try to buy on my shop, i can pay correctly, but after payment i can't return on my shop but i see  only a blank page 

Please help me.

Have a nice day

• Like 1