[module] #Live Filter -> free instant front product filter (ajax filtering)

QuickUpdate.net

Live Filter offers your Prestashop e-commerce website an innovative way of filtering products. The module autodetects the language preference of the customer, the product attributes, features, manufacturers, tags and even the price ranges, which will be used to present the customer with a very user-friendly and efficient method of  filtering products. All filtering can be done from one single place, with easy access and with just a few clicks. Even better, it does this almost INSTANTLY without refreshing the page.

product_box3_350.png.2f098205a644621248b6908bc1ba98b2.png

Screenshot2023-12-06184039.thumb.png.d8f1f53165c9d6801886ec1adca421ef.png

logo_latest_57.png.f587b2c1a9e433625ac04750d0b3c47b.png DOWNLOAD LINK: https://prestashop.endpulse.com/download.php?free_module=LiveFilter_v4.3.5_free 

Edited by QuickUpdate.net (see edit history)

• QuickUpdate.net changed the title to [FREE MODULE] #Presta LIVEFILTER# Free instant front product filter (ajax filtering)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • QuickUpdate.net changed the title to [FREE MODULE] #Presta Live Filter FREE-> instant front product filter (ajax filtering)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • QuickUpdate.net changed the title to [module] #Live Filter -> free instant front product filter (ajax filtering)
Posted (edited)

Well you probably wanted to troll this thread as it seems you are doing lots of "coding" in 3 hours, fyi LiveFilter is different than Prestashop's filter and is an alternative to those who understand its particularity and want to use it - additionally the appeal of this (PS) project was and is modules (even paid ones considering its target is business) and having options to customize it. "Thanks anyway" for being such a genius.

I'm sorry to have offended you, but that wasn't my intention. Just sharing my need and following our conversation of what I accomplished myself.
I'm going to delete the screenshot image so you don't feel attacked. 

I wish you a good day

Edited by RMK_Code (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Apart from your first post, you have basically posted useless content in this thread only to suggest that this module has no purpose because prestashop has a filter already, so you probably didn't even bother to read the initial post and understand the difference and either ask for or provide relevant information about the LiveFilter free module that this thread is about.