Edit History

cwiz

cwiz

Hi,

Can anybody help me please, I'm buidling a updated website to replace our live site that is running PS 1.6.1.24.

Everything has gone fine and but the site has now got a fatal error if I put the site in Debug mode from the BO, the only way to get the site viewable again is to edit the defines.inc.php file, changing debug back to false and then the site works fine again.

The below is the error that is given

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Db' not found in /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/config/alias.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/config/alias.php(52): pSQL('configuration') #1 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/classes/Configuration.php(155): bqSQL('configuration') #2 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/classes/Configuration.php(209): ConfigurationCore::loadConfiguration() #3 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(171): ConfigurationCore::get('PS_DISABLE_OVER...') #4 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(130): PrestaShopAutoload->generateIndex() #5 [internal function]: PrestaShopAutoload->load('Db') #6 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/config/alias.php(47): spl_autoload_call('Db') #7 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation in /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/config/alias.php on line 47

Can anybody help please ? What is this stating the problem is?

I have disabled non native modules and overides and this hasnt changed anything.

Thank you 

cwiz

cwiz

Hi,

Can anybody help me please, I'm buidling a updated website to replace our live site that is running PS 1.6.1.24.

Everything has gone fine and but the site has now got a fatal error if I put the site in Debug mode from the BO, the only way to get the site viewable again is to edit the defines.inc.php file, changing debug back to false and then the site works fine again.

The below is the error that is given

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Db' not found in /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/config/alias.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/config/alias.php(52): pSQL('configuration') #1 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/classes/Configuration.php(155): bqSQL('configuration') #2 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/classes/Configuration.php(209): ConfigurationCore::loadConfiguration() #3 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(171): ConfigurationCore::get('PS_DISABLE_OVER...') #4 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(130): PrestaShopAutoload->generateIndex() #5 [internal function]: PrestaShopAutoload->load('Db') #6 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/config/alias.php(47): spl_autoload_call('Db') #7 /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation in /home/consolew/public_html/sonyplaystation4repairservice.co.uk/ps/config/alias.php on line 47

Can anybody help please ? What is this stating the problem is?

I have disabled non native modules and overides and this hasnt changed anything.

Thank you