All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Dear all, My website cannot manage the customer datase, thus the customer login add some product to the shopping cart, after logout the cart go to emty, it not record the customer wishlist auto. Therfore I am looking for module manage the customer database like below pictures:
  3. Merci, mais pourquoi ne répondez-vous tout simplement pas à ma question ? Merci de rappeler les informations essentielles (version PHP, PrestaShop, ...).
  4. C'est une attitude que je ne comprendrai jamais. Mais étrangement, cela ne rebute pas les utilisateurs puisque vous utilisez toujours leur service sans support.
  5. Bonjour Lorsque je désactivé le mode debug la page admin ne s'ouvre pas Cette page ne fonctionne pas Impossible de traiter cette demande via www.a2ztechservice.net à l'heure actuelle. HTTP ERROR 500 et avec le mode debug je vois ça dans "Translation Locales" Translation Messages Defined 241 Fallback 0 Missing 26 These messages are not available for the given locale and cannot be found in the fallback locales. Add them to the translation catalogue to avoid Symfony outputting untranslated contents. LocaleDomainTimes usedMessage IDMessage Preview fr-FRmessages1PrestaShop Marketplace in your Back OfficePrestaShop Marketplace in your Back Office fr-FRmessages1Browse the Addons marketplace directly from your back office to better meet your needs.Browse the Addons marketplace directly from your back office to better meet your needs. fr-FRmessages1DoofinderDoofinder fr-FRModulesDashactivityAdmin1Check in one glance what is happening on your store with a list of KPI on your dashboard.Check in one glance what is happening on your store with a list of KPI on your dashboard. fr-FRModulesDashtrendsAdmin1Enrich your dashboard: display a graphical representation of your store’s development.Enrich your dashboard: display a graphical representation of your store’s development. fr-FRModulesDashgoalsAdmin1Enrich your stats: add a block with your store’s forecast to always be one step ahead!Enrich your stats: add a block with your store’s forecast to always be one step ahead! fr-FRmessages1Make your store comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).Make your store comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). fr-FRmessages1Amazon Pay (Checkout v2)Amazon Pay (Checkout v2) fr-FRmessages1PrestaShop CheckoutPrestaShop Checkout fr-FRmessages1ToolE: Quotations ProToolE: Quotations Pro fr-FRmessages1Are you sure you want to uninstall?Are you sure you want to uninstall? fr-FRmessages1PrestaShop AccountPrestaShop Account fr-FRmessages1DPD FranceDPD France fr-FRmessages1Offer DPD's fast and reliable delivery services to your customersOffer DPD's fast and reliable delivery services to your customers fr-FRmessages1ChronopostChronopost fr-FRmessages1PS Social with Facebook and InstagramPS Social with Facebook and Instagram fr-FRmessages1SEO ExpertSEO Expert fr-FRmessages1Marketing with GoogleMarketing with Google fr-FRmessages1PrestaShop Marketing makes it easy to connect your store with Google and promote your products to millions of shoppers across multiple Google channels. Create Performance Max campaigns without leaving your PrestaShop dashboard and drive more traffic.PrestaShop Marketing makes it easy to connect your store with Google and promote your products to millions of shoppers across multiple Google channels. Create Performance Max campaigns without leaving your PrestaShop dashboard and drive more traffic. fr-FRmessages1Are you sure you want to uninstall this module?Are you sure you want to uninstall this module? fr-FRmessages3Online ChatOnline Chat fr-FRmessages2ConversationsConversations fr-FRmessages2ConfigurationConfiguration fr-FRmessages1GuestGuest fr-FRModulesMboRecommendedmodulesandservices1Recommended modulesRecommended modules fr-FRModulesMboRecommendedmodulesandservices1Here's a selection of modules,<strong> compatible with your store</strong>, to help you achieve your goals
  6. Merci, mais si je poste ici c'est que packlink ne répond JAMAIS ! J'ai déjà eu (avec d'autres) des problèmes de perf sur leur base, j'attends encore la réponse (6 mois ! )
  7. Bonjour, contactez le support du module qui sera le plus à même de vous accompagner dans son utilisation et sa configuration.
  8. bonjour je suis sous prestashop 1.7.8 depuis le 18 avril à 15h nous n'avons plus de génération de numéro de suivi , tracking number... le champ est vide dans la table.... donc les clients ne peuvent plus suivre leur colis... toutes les mises à jour ont été faites, notamment celles de Packlink Pro Avez vous aussi ce phénomène ? et où chercher pour le résoudre ? merci
  9. Today
  10. A New version 3.0.3 launched with the following changes: What's New: New: Prestashop 8.1 version compatibility New: Changes made as per the Etsy Order API changes. Now start selling on the Etsy marketplace with the ease of your Prestashop store and manage order syncing, inventory syncing, production listing, and many more from your Prestashop store admin.
  11. Hello. Anything in particular to check if the timer does not work? For module version 1.0.12 was working on PS 1.6, then when I switched to 1.7 it was not working. Uninstalled 1.0.12 and installed 1.0.13 today. Still not working timer, shows 0 0 0 0.
  12. Hi, the admin page of the module returns this "Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource." My user is superAdmin, do you know what could be the issue ?
  13. Hi, If you're using any server-side caching mechanisms such as Varnish or Redis, make sure that they are configured correctly. Sometimes, these caching layers can interfere with dynamic content generation, causing issues similar to what you're experiencing. Check PrestaShop's caching settings and consider adjusting them to ensure that checkout pages are not cached or are cached with appropriate expiration times. Use browser developer tools to check for any JavaScript errors that might be occurring when customers try to complete their purchase. Thanks!
  14. Hi, The template files responsible for displaying products on the homepage and category pages are typically found in your theme's directory under templates/catalog/_partials/ Within the template file, you'll find the HTML structure that displays each product. In the appropriate location within the template file, add code to display the subtitle for each product. You may need to retrieve the subtitle data from the product object. Hope this helps! Thanks!
  15. Hello, By default, the field displayed at checkout is the 'Phone' one, not the 'Mobile Phone' one. If you want 'Mobile Phone' displayed in there, you need to go to Admin -> International -> Locations -> Countries, edit the Country/Countries that you allow in your shop and in the Address format field add the 'phone_mobile' field under 'ADDRESS'. Once saved, the Mobile Phone should also be displayed at checkout for these countries.
  16. El modulo posiblemente tenga un controller de frontend, en la ruta /controllers/front , seria necesario aplicar alli una directiva que impida la indexación
  17. there is a bug . i set mobile phone in mandatory, but it didn't show when checkout.
  18. Yesterday
  19. Hola comunidad. Tengo un módulo el cual permite que por medio de un botón que se muestra en la página de cada producto sea descargada una información en PDF, me he percatado que la URL que se proporciona al apretar el botón y que permite hacer la descarga del PDF está siendo indexada por los buscadores, como puedo hacer para que no sea rastreada e indexada por los buscadores? Espero respuesta de ser posible. Muchas gracias. Saludos.
  20. Meine Einräder baue ich aus im Shop einzeln erhältlichen Einzelteilen zusammen. Dies ergibt dann ein Produktbündel. Bei jedem Einzelprodukt ist ein Einkaufspreis hinterlegt. Ich würde gerne den Einkaufspreis eines Produktebündels erfahren. Ist das Irgendwo ersichtlich ? Oder muss ich wirklich mit dem Taschenrechner jedes einzelne Produkt zusammenrechnen ? Soviel ich weiss sah man dies in früheren Prestaversionen oder täusche ich mich da ? Viele Grüsse Stefan
  21. @tdsoft Is it possible to get a URL for when you press it, it directly goes to the order page of specific item?
  22. Hi all, is it possible to add a subtitle for products (both on homepage as on category pages)? In the picture below you see my title and price below that. I would like to have this subtitle between the title and the price. It is ok to use the summary field for this Thanks Christophe
  23. Disculpa, no te entendí. Solo necesito eliminar el campo de ciudad, que no sea visible de ninguna manera posible.
  24. It is not possible in standard PrestaShop. You would need some changes / module to achieve it. I have some solutions for this in case you are interested
  25. As I mentioned in my first post (after edit), I have PS 8.1.5 Theme - Bambinis (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/kids-toys-themes/27914-bambinis.html) But IMHO it has no connection with theme. Should it work by default as I wish? It is a fresh installation with some minor changes yet (e.g. theme, tax rules, languages, currencies…). No hardcode changes. But the very first installation was 8.1.3, then update to 8.1.4 and then to 8.1.5 (using 1-Click upgrade).
  26. Y como crees va a pasar esto, por detectar la IP? Hay gente que anda en VPN
  1. Load more activity