All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Pozstawiłem zmianę w obu miejscach gdyż nie we wszystkich opisach kolor się zmieniał na taki jaki chciałem. Czasem pół tekstu miało kolor ze starej strony a druga część kolor jaki ustawiłem w css. Strona już działa, udało się przed świętami, pozostają tylko poprawki. Dzięki za podpowiedź. Pozdrawiam, Paweł
  3. I hope you can please help me solve this problem. I acquired the hosting and domain for an online store created in Prestashop. However, I had a local store (Oral Plus) with the same template that was going to be managed for the other store (medical store). What I did was upload the local store and then start editing products and images, but for my bad luck I do not know why when you search for the domain in google oral plus appears instead of Medical Store, I already made settings in SEO + URL and edit the index, also generate the robots.txt file but the same thing is still happening. If someone has happened or knows how to fix this problem, I appreciate it very much. I have been told that it is because Google already has it tracked like this, but I do not know how to solve it.
  4. Hello I have the php sdk code to call the api and want to integrate to the prestashop. Please help us.
  5. kippepoot

Bestelling bevestigd mail is leeg

En jij denkt hier een antwoord te kunnen vinden? Dеbiеl! Dit forum zit vol met volk dat net zo.gierig is als jij en ook een antwoord nodig heeft. Get in line lоsеr! Als je nou gewoon een ontwikkelaar had ingehuurd was het allang opgelost. Maarja je post bewijst maar weer eens dat rond prestashop geen ondernemers te vinden zijn. Zonde ..
  6. Today
  7. .product-miniature .online-only.online-only { margin: 0!important; top: 0px!important; left: 0px!important; right: auto;} Put this code to the /themes/classic/assets/css/custom.css file. Adjust the values of top and left to adjust the position of Online only stickers.
  8. Já perguntou o desenvolvedor do tema ? Em geral o suporte de produtos terceirizados sao efetuados pelo desenvolvedor do mesmo.
  9. tallguydesign

[solved] Email Change in Database

Thank you so much, I was able to find the SuperAdmin with the 1 role in the db, I changed the pw and was able to get in to the BO
  10. Olá tudo bem?! Eu clonei um repositório do classic-rocket e instalei no prestashop. Até ai tudo bem... Teve um novo lançamento do Classic-rocket e não estou conseguindo atualizar localmente via git. Alguém teria um passo a passo? Estou procurando na net, mas não está dando certo. Já fiz os pull, branch etc... e nada. Podem me ajudar?! Obrigado.
  11. selectshop.at

So you deleted SuperAdmin and not developer account. Try ps_employees table.
  12. Bonjour, Est-ce qu'il existe un module pour mettre en place un système de "grenier virtuel privé" qui permettrai aux client d'acheter des produits sans les envoyer et ainsi regroupé les produits achetés différents jours en une seul commande. Voici le lien du site Hobbylink Japan qui propose ce système https://hlj.com/private-warehouse Merci
  13. Hola, estoy teniendo problemas con mi tienda, ya que realizo cambios en el back office y no se reflejan en el front, tambien veo que modulos estan configurados de cierta manera y con ciertas imagenes en el back office pero no se ve reflejado en el front. ademas, en explorer edge, mi tieenda se ve de una manera (tal y como la quiero, pero en chrome entre otros se ve de forma diferente ( desconfigurada) adjunto screens tengo muy poco conocimiento de programacion. agradeceria ayuda
  14. willsegatto

How to check/change PHP Mail() configuration?

I also updated the shop configuration in the SQL Database: UPDATE `juiceshop01`.`ps_configuration` SET `value` = 'your@email.from.domain.here' WHERE `ps_configuration`.`id_configuration` = 232; Now order emails are arriving. This can also be done in this very well hidden and poorly documented configuration section:
  15. willsegatto

How to check/change PHP Mail() configuration?

i just discovered that if I change the coding of this file, PHP Mail() works. Very frustrating though. Locate this method in file <Prestashop>/classes/Mail.php, line 687: public static function sendMailTest Then in: $message ->setFrom('your@email.from.domain.here') /** ->setFrom($from) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< */ ->setTo($to) ->setSubject($subject) ->setBody($content); And it works. Have to test on the rest of the configuration.
  16. My shop simply won't send emails. Via PHP Mail() I get a "check your configuration" error. Via SMTP it says the email has been sent but it never arrives. I saw in some forums the "From" field could be empty or outside my domain or the params (?) field should be empty. Where is the php files used for sending emails located so I can check those? I simply envy you guys that install Prestashop and can work with the default functionalities without problems. I am having a tough time. Best regards, Will
  17. tallguydesign

How would do I create a employee if i am not able to get into the SuperAdmin account?
  18. Buen Día Tengo un problema ya que recientemente mis pc se saturaron por un proceso del powershell ESET lo marca como desfinfectado por Eliminacion pero lo sigue detectando dia con dia.Siempre me preocupan las diferentes ciberataques y el malware, Quiero saber Cómo protegerse de los ciberataques y el malware, ¿Puedes darme algunos buenos consejos? Gracias de antemano.
  19. I have prestashop 1.5.6 but in that page I do not find the word override at all. How can I find that in that link?
  20. Leonard9288

Warning: Declaration of Hook::exec

Hello All, I hope you are well, I have the same problem. So, please if you have some answers that I am a taker. Many thanks :) Ciao a tutti, Spero che tu stia bene, ho lo stesso problema. Quindi, per favore se hai delle risposte che sono un acquirente. Grazie molto :)
  21. NSN

I'm fed up!

Not sure how long this thread will be online, but I have to state that your leaving is a huge loss for the whole community, especially for the German speaking part of it. I don't have all the details about what happened, but from what I saw on the public part of the forum I have to back you up because you are not attacking anyone. In my opinion, it is more the opposite way that, If ttoine does not like to hear something, he is the one who attacks others. Take care and keep your head up. Hope there will be a place where it's possible to meet again. Your help was always awesome.
  22. Yesterday
  23. Angel Moral

Generate PDF with Ajax and FPDF

I want to generate a pdf with the FPDF library, I have a template with a button that when pressed makes an ajax query and I want it to return a new tab with the pdf generated by the library. my template (task.tpl) {extends file='page.tpl'} {block name='page_content_container'} <label id="random_number"></label> <section> <p><label>Introduce ancho:</label> <input type="text" id="name" name="name" maxlength="8" size="10" /></p> <p><label>Introduce alto:</label> <input type="text" id="name" name="name" maxlength="8" size="10" /></p> <form method="post"> <button id="plantilla" value="val_1" name="but1">button 1</button> <input id="access_token" type="hidden" name="access_token" value="<?php echo $_SESSION['access_token']; ?>" /> </form> </section> {/block} my js file (multipurpose.js) $(document).ready(function(){ $('#plantilla').click(function(){ $.ajax({ url:mp_ajax, data:{ }, method: 'POST', success: function(data) { //$('#random_number').html(data) }, error: function(result) { alert('error'); } }); }); }) my php file (ajax.php) <?php require_once('../../config/config.inc.php'); require_once('../../init.php'); require('../../vendor/fpdf/fpdf.php'); include('../../vendor/fpdf/fpdf.php'); ob_start(); require('vendor/fpdf/fpdf.php'); $pdf = new FPDF('P','mm',array(20,10)); $pdf->AddPage(); $pdf->Output();
  24. ZephyrAnomi

[SOLVED] Terjadi kesalahan saat upload image

Mas tolong bantuanya ya. Saya punya masalah saat upload gambar diweb saya menggunakan PHP, tapi kok jadi ganda gambarnya ya mas di tampilan web. Tolong bantuanya ya mas mas. Terima kasih
  25. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Did you followed my link for the password recovery tool?
  26. Ich hatte auch das Problem dass ich teilweise mehrere Trackingnummern für eine Bestellung habe und lange nach einer Lösung gesucht. Am Ende habe ich es dann, wie zuvor Claudio geschrieben hat, die einfachste Lösung genommen und die Nummer mit einem Komma getrennt eingegeben. Das Einzige Problem was ich Anfangs damit hatte war dass mein Paketdienst die mit Komma getrennten Nummern nicht trennen kann. Darum habe ich dann unter den Versandeinstellungen den Trackinglink auf 17track.net geändert da dort die nummern getrennt werden.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More