All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, The template files responsible for displaying products on the homepage and category pages are typically found in your theme's directory under templates/catalog/_partials/ Within the template file, you'll find the HTML structure that displays each product. In the appropriate location within the template file, add code to display the subtitle for each product. You may need to retrieve the subtitle data from the product object. Hope this helps! Thanks!
  3. Hello, By default, the field displayed at checkout is the 'Phone' one, not the 'Mobile Phone' one. If you want 'Mobile Phone' displayed in there, you need to go to Admin -> International -> Locations -> Countries, edit the Country/Countries that you allow in your shop and in the Address format field add the 'phone_mobile' field under 'ADDRESS'. Once saved, the Mobile Phone should also be displayed at checkout for these countries.
  4. Today
  5. El modulo posiblemente tenga un controller de frontend, en la ruta /controllers/front , seria necesario aplicar alli una directiva que impida la indexación
  6. there is a bug . i set mobile phone in mandatory, but it didn't show when checkout.
  7. Yesterday
  8. Hola comunidad. Tengo un módulo el cual permite que por medio de un botón que se muestra en la página de cada producto sea descargada una información en PDF, me he percatado que la URL que se proporciona al apretar el botón y que permite hacer la descarga del PDF está siendo indexada por los buscadores, como puedo hacer para que no sea rastreada e indexada por los buscadores? Espero respuesta de ser posible. Muchas gracias. Saludos.
  9. Meine Einräder baue ich aus im Shop einzeln erhältlichen Einzelteilen zusammen. Dies ergibt dann ein Produktbündel. Bei jedem Einzelprodukt ist ein Einkaufspreis hinterlegt. Ich würde gerne den Einkaufspreis eines Produktebündels erfahren. Ist das Irgendwo ersichtlich ? Oder muss ich wirklich mit dem Taschenrechner jedes einzelne Produkt zusammenrechnen ? Soviel ich weiss sah man dies in früheren Prestaversionen oder täusche ich mich da ? Viele Grüsse Stefan
  10. @tdsoft Is it possible to get a URL for when you press it, it directly goes to the order page of specific item?
  11. Hi all, is it possible to add a subtitle for products (both on homepage as on category pages)? In the picture below you see my title and price below that. I would like to have this subtitle between the title and the price. It is ok to use the summary field for this Thanks Christophe
  12. Disculpa, no te entendí. Solo necesito eliminar el campo de ciudad, que no sea visible de ninguna manera posible.
  13. It is not possible in standard PrestaShop. You would need some changes / module to achieve it. I have some solutions for this in case you are interested
  14. As I mentioned in my first post (after edit), I have PS 8.1.5 Theme - Bambinis (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/kids-toys-themes/27914-bambinis.html) But IMHO it has no connection with theme. Should it work by default as I wish? It is a fresh installation with some minor changes yet (e.g. theme, tax rules, languages, currencies…). No hardcode changes. But the very first installation was 8.1.3, then update to 8.1.4 and then to 8.1.5 (using 1-Click upgrade).
  15. Y como crees va a pasar esto, por detectar la IP? Hay gente que anda en VPN
  16. Good morning, I have a problem that sometimes occurs both to me and to clients who enter the website and go through the process of making a purchase. For some reason that I don't know, if customers reach the checkout page and at that moment do not complete the purchase and close the tab in the browser or go back or reload, when they return to the checkout page and click to finish the purchase, the page remains blocked and instead of going to the payment gateway, it stays in a loop and loads the checkout page again or when trying to enter the checkout, it redirects them to the main page. I have verified that clearing the browser cache solves this, but many customers abandon the page for this reason. Any ideas why this happens and how to fix it permanently without having to clear the browser cache? Thanks in advance.
  17. Do you have that deep pocket to be able to afford a campaign over all those mentioned countries? Usually the shops conquer their country first, then they collects funds or find partners to go internationally. Anyway, to find out what is going on: you need to give more details on the shop, the theme. If new (most likely) or an older shop.
  18. Bonjour, avez-vous tenté de vider manuellement le cache ? https://www.mediacom87.fr/faq-comment-vider-le-cache-manuellement-sur-prestashop-17/
  19. I am trying to setup a multistore with 4 domains: .EU / .DE / .CZ / .SK I would like to have active countries (for shipping) on each domain like this: .EU: all EU countries .DE: Germany + Austria .CZ: Czech republic .SK: Slovak republic I am trying to set it up here: International -> Locations -> Countries, but it does not work properly. For example: I choose settings for .SK domain and I leave just Slovakia enabled. After this I switch to settings for .DE domain and I enable Germany + Austria. I come back to settings for .SK domain and I have Slovakia + Austria enabled. When I enable every country under .EU settings, it enables all countries for all domains. Long story short: no matter which store I choose (or I select All stores), it uses current settings for all stores. Am I doing something wrong or am I facing some kind of bug? PS 8.1.5
  20. Buen día, Necesito de su ayuda para eliminar el campo de ciudad dentro del formulario de direcciones. Si lo elimino desde el back (en la modificación del país) solo va a desaparecer cuando en el front el usuario seleccione ese país al que previamente se le quitó el campo de ciudad. Es decir, necesito que desde un inicio (sin que se haya seleccionado el país) no se muestre el campo de ciudad así como aparece en la imagen. Tal vez se deba modificar algún archivo .tpl o .php, pero desconozco tanto la ruta como el archivo en sí. De antemano muchas gracias a quien me pueda ayudar. Saludos.
  21. Hello, Actually, one more thing you can try is the following: If the element has no position and z-index, you can try to give it a position absolute and a negative z-index, this way having it under the other elements. Otherwise, you will have to look into the JavaScript stuff.
  22. yes the element already has a display: block !importat, in fact my display: none !important is crossed out. so I'm just left with JS
  23. good, it's real help for me. im confused why the ps doesn't set the field in default. it should be one out of two in mandatory by default.
  24. Hello, Once you added your styles in the CSS stylesheet, have you also checked the styles that the element has? You can achieve that by right clicking on the element then selecting 'Inspect' At this point, there are 2 possibilities: 1. Your style was added, but the element overridden it (if this is the case, you should see your style in the Styles tab, but that style being with a strikethrough). 2. Your selector did not match that element, thus the style was never added to the <a> element. For the first case, the only explanation would be the fact that the element has display !important added to it too. If this is the case, it won't be possible to change that via CSS. At this point, your best shot is doing it via JavaScript - this might be helpful: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/462537/overriding-important-style
  1. Load more activity