Update killed modification.

Hello there,

i wanted to update my ps 1.6.5 to 1.6.6 after that it killed the modifications vekia did on my shop. I got a backup folder but its just bugging arround if i put the style / module things 1 to 1 in the new 1.6.5 installation. 

Since i dont know if vekia would spend his time again for free to do the changes another time i need a way to get the modifications again since my store should get opened around the 1.05.

The modifications were a tab menu like in the ps 1.5 with a red colored change if hover or activated. The red was the same like in the theme on http://geliver.me/

And a background in the width of the headlines like "Data Sheet" in the same color so it was easyer to read the text. 

I uploaded the css main folder , the theme module / css folder and the other module folder from my backup. I jus tget something bugging if i use one of the .tpl files. Its like the background for the product pages is just for data sheets there. 

I didnt got any screen to show you what it was like before. I also asked vekia with a e-mail but he cant remember that well so im trying to get some sort of informations from the board.

"_product.tpl" was also created in /themes/default-bootstrap/ thats not a default data so if anyone got a idea which file i missed to upload please tell me, i need this feature so damn much since the use feeling of usability is kinda crap without a tab menu also without a background for each tab its hard to read the text.