Theme Configurator Module doesn't work properly with other languages

Hello everyone,

I can see the theme configurator has some serious bugs but most of theme have been solved.

My problem is this: I am trying to add items under the theme configurator regarding at hook "Top" or "Home" in another language than English but it doesn't work. I am using English and Greek, on my back office I use English as default language, at the localization, I also use English as default language as well.

I am configuring "Theme Configurator"

image.jpg?noCache=1397128624

I click on Add item

image.jpg

I choose el, as for Greek language

image.jpg

I then insert all information needed along with the position of the hook.

Click save and

image.jpg

As you can see nothing is updated as under the Greek language no item is represented under the "top" hook.

Do you have any idea what could go wrong? All modules are up to date.

I would really appreciate your help.

Hello,

I had the same problem and just resolved it with a workaround. What you have to do is change your default language to English in Localization Localization Default Language. Then go to Theme configurator Module and add all you data first to English tab and then do the same for Greek also. Until an update comes out use this workaround. It works like a charm.

Thank you for the response but unfortunately this doesn't work. Could you please let me know what version of Theme Configurator are you runing?

There is more, I deleted all default items and now I cannot upload any new ones! Not even in the English version!...

I would really appreciate your help on this.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the response but unfortunately this doesn't work. Could you please let me know what version of Theme Configurator are you runing?

There is more, I deleted all default items and now I cannot upload any new ones! Not even in the English version!...

I would really appreciate your help on this.

I have the same problem. Did you find any solution? 

Same problem here. Deleted all the demo images, can't add new items. English is default. I tried disabling other languages to no avail. Prestashop 1.6.0.6, Theme Configurator 0.10.

Any help appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried with chrome, explorer and firefox.

Tried to clear all caches.

Restored the module many and many times.

Simply when I try to change an image in to an hook the image is not visibile in BO and in FO.

If I try to create a new hook, the same: i can see the new hook but no inage in BO nor in FO.

I'm using PS 1.6.0.6 with theme configurator module 0.10

Many thanks in advance, I'm getting real stuck with this!

• 1 month later...