Module Google Translate v0.2

• 7 months later...
Good morning
Just one prob sorry
how can i put it on a block or how i can put it on the left of the header ???

Thanks

in your css file need add:
#gtranslate{ float:left;}

and change position in modules page

or:

#header{ position:relative;}
#gtranslate{ position:absolute; top:0; left:0;}

great module work fine , but i have a question how can i change the list of language ?
thanks

Full list of languages is automatically loaded by means google api, list management is not yet implemented, will appear in the next version of the module implementation.

• 1 month later...

How can i put it next to the language block? When i try to set the position to: top=0; left=0 it appears in left upper corner. When i change top=1 it jumps down below the main banner and currency and language blocks...

• 2 months later...
Guest danielias

thank you so much!

excellent module!

i have a question, of a japanese buy something, he will recieve a mail in the main lenguage of the site, how we can solve that?

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friends, this module is great, but i have a problem.

My store is in Portuguese Language, when i select other like "English", everything is OK, but when i want to go Back to Portuguese it translate the page again, and the result is words that nothing have to compare with my original site.

My question is, this is possible to go back to the default store language when we select the main language again?

Regards,

Hi - noticed that the module throws up a mixed content error when used on a page requiring SSL. This is fixed by editing the line $.getScript('//jquery-translate.googlecode.com/files/jquery.translate-1.3.9.min.js', function(){ and replacing the /jquery.translate-1.3.9.min.js' with /jquery.translate-1.4.7-debug-all.js'

Baz

• 3 weeks later...

not working with 1.3.xxx ? how select default language ? must install in presta all language ? use 1.3.1.1 ...

Webpage error details

Line: 20
Char: 4
Code: 0
URI: http://www.mysite.ro/modules/gtranslate/gtranslate.js

Line: 18
Char: 5
Code: 0
URI: http://www.mysite.ro/modules/gtranslate/gtranslate.js

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Free module for using Google Translate service

gTranslate

Example

v0.2

+ Add support Prestashop v1.1 and above.

+ Works without frame.

+ Using jQuery-translate plugin.

+ Using jQuery cookie plugin.

Hello

sorry but i don't find the zip file so that i can download it, all what i see are the two pictures

Thx in advance for your help

• 3 weeks later...

Hi !

Hi - noticed that the module throws up a mixed content error when used on a page requiring SSL. This is fixed by editing the line $.getScript('//jquery-translate.googlecode.com/files/jquery.translate-1.3.9.min.js', function(){ and replacing the /jquery.translate-1.3.9.min.js' with /jquery.translate-1.4.7-debug-all.js'

Baz

It doesn't work for me :(.

• 1 month later...