Newbiw Needs Ur Help In Setting Up Theme 481(Wine Theme)

Hi everyone,

I found the free theme 481 (wine theme) from the internet , it looks so awesome so I installed it in my prestashop.

However, how can i change the background color :( :( (I know this is a stupid question, but I am really new in webstie design. )

And one more thing, is it compatible with the version 1.5.3????

Any sources that i can find to learn more editing/ creating my own theme???

Please help.

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

• 1 month later...

Hi Dear

I am new to Prestashop... I installed the theme 481 using theme installer but i didn't use the dump, is this what you said above ? or should i also avoid using theme installer ?

After fixing few issues with pictures now when i open the website on my android smartphone and tablet the main slide show doesn't show plus i am not able to open many drop-down menus, cant even open categories.

Funny thing is that even the demo of this theme is doing the same thing. If you open it in your smartphone or tablet, you can even click on your shopping cart... http://livedemo00.template-help.com/free-responsive-prestashop-theme/index.php

Any solution...please

• 1 month later...

Hi

Does anyone have a solution as yet for the issue of the 481 theme not functioning correctly on smartphones and tablets as stated above by naxaf.

I have installed this today and it still has the same issues

Any help would be really appricated

Thanks

Many Thanks....This works a treat!!!!!!!!!

One final question, when there is a combination of products, the image does not change when you change the combination.

Any Ideas...again all your help is appreciated and would be happy to buy you a beer!

Barry

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

fix - themes\theme481\js\script.js

line 22 - delete code

// Responsive Prestashop
$(function(){
// IPad/IPhone
var viewportmeta = document.querySelector && document.querySelector('meta[name="viewport"]'),
ua = navigator.userAgent,

gestureStart = function () {
viewportmeta.content = "width=device-width, minimum-scale=0.25, maximum-scale=1.6";
},

scaleFix = function () {
if (viewportmeta && /iPhone|iPad/.test(ua) && !/Opera Mini/.test(ua)) {
viewportmeta.content = "width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0";
document.addEventListener("gesturestart", gestureStart, false);
}
};
scaleFix();
// Menu Android
var userag = navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();
var isAndroid = userag.indexOf("android") > -1;
if(isAndroid) {
$('.sf-menu').responsiveMenu({autoArrows:true});
}
});

+1000 rep

thanks man

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I had the same big problem: The dropdown menu, the cart, the slider and other features like create new account, didn't work on Android devices.

In IOS systems (Iphones, Ipads), they fix this problem in a native way, which "transforms" the "hovers" into "taps" for a proper functionality in a mobile device. (Source: http://www.domestika.org/es/forums/5-programacion-cliente/topics/97970-como-transformar-menu-hover-a-hover-click-para-que-funcione-en-tablet-y-ipad) (Spanish).

I solved this problem thanks to the last post and another one I found on internet.

I'll try to explain:

1) The first thing to do is to remove some script lines as it's said in the post before:

- Open the file: "<prestashop_dir>/themes/theme481/js/script.js"

From line 22 to line 48, there is the problematic code. When this code is removed almost everything starts to work again.

So you can comment this block of code like this, in order to avoid its execution:

22 // Responsive Prestashop
23 /*
24      $(function(){
.        // IPad/IPhone
.         var viewportmeta = document.querySelector && document.querySelector('meta[name=viewport]'),

.         if(isAndroid) {
.          $('.sf-menu').responsiveMenu({autoArrows:true});
.         }
48       });
49 */

I can't really explain why we have to remove this code, but it works. Now the slider, and many others drop-down features works again.

2) The second thing to solve is the behaviour of the drop-down menu in a tablet device. With the abscence of a cursor, like in a PC, the action "hover" when you place the mouse over the menu in order to open it down, is not possible becasse in a table there is not a cursor, so we can only just "tap" with the finger like a mouse click, so we need a extra code to change the drop-menu behaviour to our needs. In this post is everything explained: http://osvaldas.info/examples/drop-down-navigation-touch-friendly-and-responsive/

Lets do it:

- Download the following script: doubletaptogo.js

- Place it into the default javascript folder for the theme: <prestashop_dir>/themes/theme481/js

- Add the script file into the header:

Open <prestashop_dir>/themes/theme481/header.tpl

Add the following (green) line to the file:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$js_dir}doubletaptogo.js"></script>

You can do it around the same place where all others scripts imports are. (ca. line 78-90)

- Now we have to add the special behaviour to our menu.

Open <prestashop_dir>/themes/theme481/modules/blocktopmenu/blocktopmenu.tpl

Add the following lines (in green):

10 {$MENU}
11   </ul>
12   </div>
13    <!-- Menu -->
14    <div class="sf-contener clearfix">
15        <nav id="nav" role="navigation">
16        <ul class="sf-menu clearfix">
17            {$MENU}
18            {if $MENU_SEARCH}
19                <li class="sf-search noBack" style="float:right">
20                    <form id="searchbox" action="{$link->getPageLink('search')}" method="get">
21                        <input type="hidden" name="controller" value="search" />
22                       <input type="hidden" value="position" name="orderby"/>
23                        <input type="hidden" value="desc" name="orderway"/>
24                        <input type="text" name="search_query" value="{if isset($smarty.get.search_query)}{$smarty.get.search_query|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}{/if}" />
25                    </form>
26                </li>
27            {/if}
28        </ul>
29        </nav>
30        <div class="sf-right"> </div>
31</div>
32<script>$( function(){ $( '#nav li:has(ul)' ).doubleTapToGo();});</script>
33    <!--/ Menu -->
34{/if}

Now, the script takes action on the menu, so they will force a double tap to go to the desire link, allowing the navitgation on it using a tablet.

I'm sure it will be improved, but with this we have now our responsive theme fully working on almost every popular device :)

Thanks to the authors of the fixes to get to this.