Boost your sales by offering payment in 3 or 4 installments to your customers
Increase your conversion rate with the payment in installments without any risk for your cash flow.
Overcome buying obstacles and hesitations
Rest assured, your cash flow is protected
Build loyalty with your existing customers
Paylater is currently available in the following countries
Offer what buyers are looking for
Increase your sales by offering it on your store today
Do I need a PrestaShop account to use the module? How can I benefit from it?
PrestaShop Account is a unique account that allows you to connect different new PrestaShop services to your store and to facilitate their common management. You will have to connect an account or create one to enable this module. This account can be used to activate other services later on.
Do I need a PayPlug account to use this service?
To take full advantage of PrestaShop Paylater and to benefit from the payment in installments, you will be asked to connect your PayPlug account when configuring this module. If you don't have one yet, you can create it directly from the module. To learn more about PayPlug registration, click here.
How to benefit from this feature?
You must complete your online registration in order for Payplug and Oney compliance team to verify that your company meets the following criteria:
- You must sell primarily to individuals. Therefore, if you sell to B2B, the application cannot be accepted.
- Selling sensitive products (alcohol, tobacco, gift cards...), virtual goods and delivery times longer than 2 days will also be grounds for refusal.
Note: 3x 4x Oney payment is available for customers whose billing and delivery addresses are in France or Italy.
Where can I find information about Oney?
Here you can find the general terms and conditions to make sure you comply with the obligations of the agreement and attached to this article is a Oney training session to help you fully understand how the 3x 4x Oney works.
How long does it take to activate a PayPlug account?
Activation of a new account usually takes 3 business days after you submit the required documents.
Once your documents have been approved, the Payplug team may contact you to ask about your website and business. To learn more, click here.
In which countries is PrestaShop Paylater available?
You can register as a merchant and access the service if your company and bank account are registered in one of the following countries: France, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Germany.
You can offer 3x or 4x payments in the country where your company is registered and your customers must have a bank card corresponding to the country where you are located.
For example, if your company is located in France, only your customers with a French card will be able to pay in 3x or 4x.
What is the purchase path for your customer?
- Oney's 3x 4x is presented as a payment method at checkout.
- When your customer selects the 3x 4x Oney payment method, he/she will be redirected to a Oney payment page where he/she will have to enter his/her card information and complete an application form.
- Once the form is completed and validated, Oney receives your customer's request and reviews it. The validation is done immediately and in some cases, a human validation will be necessary (24h max). The order immediately takes one of these statuses:
-OK: The payment is accepted.
- KO: Oney refuses the transaction. This usually means that a risk has been detected or that a product is prohibited by the Oney Terms and Conditions. Your customer will receive an email from Oney announcing the refusal.
- Once the payment is accepted, the total amount of the transaction is credited directly to your account.
- You can be sure to receive the amount of the order immediately.
What is the TEST mode?
To allow you to simulate the back office and the highlighting on the product pages, we have created the TEST mode. We strongly encourage you to test the solution to become familiar with the different features offered by PrestaShop Paylater while waiting for your validation. To learn more about the PayPlug account activation and the TEST mode, click here.
What are the amounts allowed by law for the payment in installments?
The minimum amount to propose the payment in several times is €100 and the maximum is €3,000 for France and Italy.
I still have a question that is not answered here.
Consult the PayPlug Help Center.
You can also contact our dedicated support team at [email protected]