So, what's new in version 1.7.6?
Version 1.7.6 of PrestaShop has been shaped around 3 key words in order to support the development of online stores: performance, acquisition & conversion, and internationalization.
With PrestaShop 1.7.6, merchants benefit from new features, increase the engagement of their users, a better highlight of their products and reach a wider audience.
Performance of tools
PrestaShop 1.7.6 allows merchants to improve customer satisfaction, rise productivity, and efficiently optimize their online store.
- New design for transactional emails (optimized for mobile screens), which strengthen the customer relationship and communications;
- Optimized theme navigation at all key stages of the purchasing process to improve customer reassurance and conversions;
- Enhanced stability of the software with more than 100 bug fixes from previous versions and an optimized quality process.
- Optimized back office on mobile devices;
- Management and preview of transactional emails directly from a new back-office page (Email Theme);
- Overview of prices including tax from the back office product catalog page.
Conviviality & accompaniment
- Help cards for the most important pages in the back office (Category, Customer and Employee pages);
- Dynamic preview of SEO on search engines: product page, category, content page (CMS);
- Direct access to resources (documentation, training, agencies, help center...) from the profile used.
Conversion & Acquisition
PrestaShop 1.7.6 allows merchants to generate traffic and increase sales.
- New feature: Customers Reviews;
- New faceted navigation (for sorting and filters) on the category and listing pages with the addition of a price slider
- Ability to enable or disable the display of prices for showcase sites in "catalog mode";
- Added watermark feature - developed by the Community.
- Rich Snippets feature added to the Customer Reviews module.
- SEO optimization for products with variations.
Visibility and internationalization
PrestaShop 1.7.6 offers merchants tools and services that take into account local specificities in order to conquer new markets.
- Better localization thanks to the optimization of the display of prices adapted to customer language;
- Optimized translation system for multilingual sites.
Check out the full list of features, enhancements and fixes in PrestaShop 1.7.6.
A word from PrestaShop
Coline Ginestet, Lead Product Manager @PrestaShop "The PrestaShop teams and I are proud to present this new version, the most ambitious to date. With 1.7.6, we continue our mission: to support all e-merchants in their growth objectives while facilitating their daily workload thanks to efficient and intuitive tools. "
|Download PrestaShop 1.7.6|
Or go to your back office to update your current 1.7 version