Multistore Presta

Webstage

Dear All

I am looking for a new platform to build.

We used to have a website build on SpreeCommerce with about 30.000 unique products and 300.000 variants but it became instable and too slow, even after many upgrades and improvements. 

We would like to grow to a webstore with at least 100.000 unique products 

Therefore, I am looking for a total new system to build a large webstore but I am lost in whats best for our need.

Basically what is essential is that it needs to be a very user friendly system to add easily products and variants.

For instance, we have products with over 100 different colors. All these colors have photos which have to be uploaded instantly. We are not going to upload every color manually 😉

Besides colors there could be products with other properties like dimensions, finish, material etc.

On Spree we used a multi upload where we instantly added 100 (or more) color photos which was generating the variants at once.

This platform will need to be the core for multiple websites. For instance, we will use a webstore for food, one for fashion, one for books, etc. It should be like cloning the main website but with each of them seperate admin sections.

Mainly the front end will be custumisable to get their own look.

Besides this, the system needs to be highly optimised for SEO/SEA.

As mentioned, we worked with SpreeCommerce but I am completely fed up with the difficulties in customising as the expertise with this platform is very limited which translated in extreme costs. I need something with an enormous flexibility in customisation and possibilties.

Would Prestashop be able to fulfil this?

Who can help us with this?

16 hours ago, Webstage said:

Dear All

I am looking for a new platform to build.

We used to have a website build on SpreeCommerce with about 30.000 unique products and 300.000 variants but it became instable and too slow, even after many upgrades and improvements. 

We would like to grow to a webstore with at least 100.000 unique products 

Therefore, I am looking for a total new system to build a large webstore but I am lost in whats best for our need.

Basically what is essential is that it needs to be a very user friendly system to add easily products and variants.

For instance, we have products with over 100 different colors. All these colors have photos which have to be uploaded instantly. We are not going to upload every color manually 😉

Besides colors there could be products with other properties like dimensions, finish, material etc.

On Spree we used a multi upload where we instantly added 100 (or more) color photos which was generating the variants at once.

This platform will need to be the core for multiple websites. For instance, we will use a webstore for food, one for fashion, one for books, etc. It should be like cloning the main website but with each of them seperate admin sections.

Mainly the front end will be custumisable to get their own look.

Besides this, the system needs to be highly optimised for SEO/SEA.

As mentioned, we worked with SpreeCommerce but I am completely fed up with the difficulties in customising as the expertise with this platform is very limited which translated in extreme costs. I need something with an enormous flexibility in customisation and possibilties.

Would Prestashop be able to fulfil this?

Who can help us with this?

Yes surely,

Prestashop is one of the leading ecommerce framework with many such inbuilt feature that you demand like: 

• Powerful set of integrations
  • PrestaShop Web Agencies
  • Ecommerce SEO
  • Powerful Store Builder
  • Integrated customer service tools
  • Customizable themes
  • Shipping configuration and partnerships
  • Over 50 world-class payment solutions and gateways
  • Quick Install Features
  • Designer Guide
  • Mobile commerce
  • Seamless customer checkout