Error with attribute selection

cherrycoding

Hi, 

If I try to choose an variant at my frontend I get the error

"An error occurred while processing your request"

In the log files I see this:

SELECT pac.`id_product_attribute` FROM `ps_product_attribute_combination` pac INNER JOIN `ps_product_attribute` pa ON pa.id_product_attribute = pac.id_product_attribute WHERE pa.id_product = 73 AND pac.id_attribute IN () GROUP BY pac.id_product_attribute HAVING COUNT(pa.id_product) = 0 LIMIT 1

Can someone help me with this problem please?

Thanks

• 10 months later...

Hey, I have the same problem with my PS 1.7.6.5 (upgraded) but it seems it's theme specific as the issue only appears with my CodeZeel Sports Theme. With Classic theme the attributes can be selected just fine. However, looking at the theme demo store, this is not happening there. So it also may be a collision of theme and some module imo. I will try to investigate this more and get back with any results

Ok lol so this was a quick one. In my case the collision is with module ps_viewedproduct. I don't really know why and I don't have the time to get deeper on this. What happens basically is that there is an error as @cheerrycoding described earlier on the frontend and also if you look up the console, you'll see a very long url and the message under is "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)".

The fix for me: disable ps_viewedproduct module. Hope it helps someone.