Show currently stock in Prestashop 1.7 cart

sukysa

Hello,

It is possible to show currently stock in Prestashop 1.7 cart?

Im trying to add {$product.quantity} in cart-detailed-product-line.tpl, but this variable shows same QTY that i added to cart (attaching screenshot)... In product.tpl and other pages this variable works fine!

Screenshot_2.png

hello,
have you tried using {$product.stock_quantity}? it shows the total in stock, it will not change everytime you add product quantity because you didn't actually buy the product, but you if really want, you can do some thing like {$product.stock_quantity - $product.quantity}  and display it in cart-detailed-product-line.tpl anywhere. i hope it helps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ApoA said:

hello,
have you tried using {$product.stock_quantity}? it shows the total in stock, it will not change everytime you add product quantity because you didn't actually buy the product, but you if really want, you can do some thing like {$product.stock_quantity - $product.quantity}  and display it in cart-detailed-product-line.tpl anywhere. i hope it helps.

Hello,

Thanks for advice, just tried and got HTTP ERROR 500. :(

hello, 
really? heres what i did, i edited cart-detailed-product-line.tpl,

<!--  product left body: description -->
  <div class="product-line-grid-body col-md-4 col-xs-8">
    <div class="product-line-info">
      <a class="label" href="{$product.url}" data-id_customization="{$product.id_customization|intval}">{$product.name}</a>
    </div>

{* I ADDED JUST THIS ONE *}
    <label>{$product.stock_quantity - $product.quantity}</label>

below that "product-line-info" class, that's what i added, just a label, and it works fine with me, you noticed the "299" from the picture?, that is the label with the amount of stock left, it changes everytime i add quantity for this product. it's just to show you how to get the stocks left for a product, if you get it right you can use that to anywhere you like in that tpl depending on your site. i hope my explanation is clear 😁

image.png.97cc6bd563938dd73759c37ecfda8208.png

Edited by ApoA (see edit history)

1 minute ago, sukysa said:

I'm also added {$product.stock_quantity} and have same HTTP ERROR 500 :(

I'm using Prestashop 1.7.5.2, 

how did you guys did it? i did it before i replied my answer and it works just fine. are you sure you edited the right file?

• 5 months later...
On 8/29/2019 at 3:58 AM, ApoA said:

hello, 
really? heres what i did, i edited cart-detailed-product-line.tpl,

<!--  product left body: description -->
  <div class="product-line-grid-body col-md-4 col-xs-8">
    <div class="product-line-info">
      <a class="label" href="{$product.url}" data-id_customization="{$product.id_customization|intval}">{$product.name}</a>
    </div>

<label>{$product.stock_quantity - $product.quantity}</label>

below that "product-line-info" class, that's what i added, just a label, and it works fine with me, you noticed the "299" from the picture?, that is the label with the amount of stock left, it changes everytime i add quantity for this product. it's just to show you how to get the stocks left for a product, if you get it right you can use that to anywhere you like in that tpl depending on your site. i hope my explanation is clear 😁

image.png.97cc6bd563938dd73759c37ecfda8208.png

This one worked for me...thanks a lot

• 5 months later...
On 8/28/2019 at 9:28 AM, ApoA said:

hello,

¡Thanks a lot!

$product.stock_quantity is perfect.

• 2 years later...

Hi Guys,

$product.stock_quantity is working fine for mee in on the cart page. 
This is exactly what i need on the product page. The product quantity that is not influenced by the amount in cart. I tried using this same variable on the product page but it does not work. Is there any variable or any way i can display the total quantity in stock on the product page?

Hope someone can help me.