[SOLVED] Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'id_webservice_account' in 'order clause' | PS 1.6.0.14 > 1.7.6.0

Hi!

After many fixes, he could have Prestashop 1.7.6.0 working with the Warehouse theme. However I still have one to fix and I don't know how to do it.

When I enter the admin panel and try to access "CMS-Pages" I get the exception:

An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT cc.`id_cms_category`, cc.`id_parent`, cc.`active`, cc.`position`, ccl.`name`, ccl.`description` FROM ps_cms_category cc LEFT JOIN ps_cms_category_lang ccl ON ccl.`id_cms_category` = cc.`id_cms_category` INNER JOIN ps_cms_category_shop ccs ON ccs.`id_cms_category` = cc.`id_cms_category` WHERE (ccl.`id_lang` = ?) AND (ccl.`id_shop` IN (?)) AND (ccs.`id_shop` IN (?)) AND (cc.`id_parent` = ?) GROUP BY cc.`id_cms_category` ORDER BY id_webservice_account asc LIMIT 50 OFFSET 0' with params [1, 1, 1, 1]:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'id_webservice_account' in 'order clause'

The SQL statement is wrong since it should be

SELECT cc.`id_cms_category`, cc.`id_parent`, cc.`active`, cc.`position`, ccl.`name`, ccl.`description` FROM ps_webservice_account wa, ps_cms_category cc LEFT JOIN ps_cms_category_lang ccl ON ccl.`id_cms_category` = cc.`id_cms_category` INNER JOIN ps_cms_category_shop ccs ON ccs.`id_cms_category` = cc.`id_cms_category` WHERE (ccl.`id_lang` = ?) AND (ccl.`id_shop` IN (?)) AND (ccs.`id_shop` IN (?)) AND (cc.`id_parent` = ?) GROUP BY cc.`id_cms_category` ORDER BY wa.id_webservice_account asc LIMIT 50 OFFSET 0

But I don't know where I can change it. Can you help me?

Prestashop 1.7.6.0 updated from Prestashop 1.6.0.14
PHP version 7.2 (I have also done tests with 7.1)

Thanks!

error-prestashop.jpg

Edited by Gorhaen
Details (see edit history)

• 7 months later...
En 2/9/2019 a las 7:49 PM, Gorhaen dijo:

Hi!!

I just solved my problem. In case anyone helps, you must add in [ps_] cms_category the column id_webservice_account and assign an active id (in my case 1). I don't know if it's the best solution, but it works.

Also serves for [ps_]lang and [ps_]currency when shows the same issue.

Thanks! Regards!

Hi

Can you please explain how can you do that? is that an SQL query? can you write it ?

Thanks