tdsoft

[Free] Prestashop BA Smart SEO Internal Links Module

Boosts page views, improves PageRank, get mass traffic, higher user engagement with BA Smart SEO Internal Links module. It allows to automatically create crosslink your internal pages by linking keywords and phrases to the promoted store pages. You can use the module to improve On-Site SEO, boost your SEO and conversion rates.

preview.jpg

• DownloadFree Download
  • Do not worry, if you need any our support. We are always ready to free work.

Benefit for Merchant

• Improve SEO On-Site for Prestashop Store, get mass traffic from Search Engine as Google, Bing, Yahoo...
  • Keep users on your website, higher user engagement and a stronger link profile just by reaping the benefits of internal linking.
  • Boosts page views, improves PageRank of Prestashop website.
  • Helps google crawl your prestashop site.

Benefit for Customer

• Allows customer to navigate websites.
  • Keep customer longer on your website.

Main Features

• Automatic create keywords from product name, product tags, product meta title, product friendly url, category name, brand name, supplier name, CMS title, CMS category name linked to a Product, Category, Brand, Supplier, CMS, CMS Category page.
  • Easy to add Internal links to any Text, any templates, any external modules in template (*.tpl) or any PHP file (*.php).
  • (Optional) Allow to setup Link template, example: <a href="{url}">{keyword}</a>
  • (Optional) Allow to setup Maximum Created Internal Links, Maximum Total Links on page
  • (Optional) Allow to setup Minimum length of keywords, Ignored keywords, Maximum links for a Keyword, Maximum keywords for a target.
  • (Optional) Automatic add target=_blank (to open a link on a new window or new tab), nofollow attribute to all links in a text.
  • Support multiple languages: Automatic find & replace keywords of language of customer on website.
  • Add custom keywords (PRO version): Allow add, edit, delete many custom keywords to link to any website, domain from your store.
  • Allow change Priority of keywords (PRO version): Example if you want uset Keywords from Category Name before Product Tags, you can set Priority of Category Name is smaller Priority of Product Tags.
  • You can add Internal Links to any external module, template with simple a way.
  • Support multiple stores, multiple currencies.

01_fvix-ll_bvnf-0z.png

02_4joh-uk_3xxc-97.png

03_5n5w-w5.png

04_wkai-ij.png

07.png

06_f5s2-ks.png

08_7la1-sd.png

Change log

- Compatible to Prestashop 1.7.7+

Release 1.0.5
- Speedup by created Cache file
- change $keywords to static in basmartseointernallinksFilterText() function

Edited by tdsoft
update changelog (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Release 1.0.3
- fix does not display internal links when maximum_created_links = 0

I have a general question about internal linking, I ask my question by one example:

home page---->category (toaster)---->products

In product pages I have linked the anchor texts like " Bosch toaster model XXXX " to Toaster category.

It is my question: is it right strategy. should I use only "Bosch toaster" to link to the category.

I should say I have breadcrumb for internal linking but I need help to have a good strategy to help the categories to be in SERP

please help me

@20bekhar

if text "Bosch toaster model XXXX " is a link. 

Keyword "Bosch toaster" of this text will not linked 

Because our module: find keyword in a text + exclude Tax in anchor

should I use only "Bosch toaster" to link to the category.

>> it is basedon your position.

Example if "Bosch toaster" a product name, it will be found before Name of Category...

Release 1.0.4
- fix issue when only use Custom Keywords, no use automatic keywords in basmartseointernallinksFilterText function
- change license header to 2020

On 4/3/2020 at 5:41 PM, Orbitaga said:

does this work on 1.6 ?

Yes, it works since 1.6.0.4 to 1.7.6+

Change log

- Compatible to Prestashop 1.7.7+

Release 1.0.5
- Speedup by created Cache file
- change $keywords to static in basmartseointernallinksFilterText() function

Hello. Why does the download is named "unzip first", usually I just upload the modules in the module manager in the backoffice, is it different here? Why, and how to do that (where to put the unzipped files?).

On 8/1/2020 at 9:56 PM, Ser. said:

Hello. Why does the download is named "unzip first", usually I just upload the modules in the module manager in the backoffice, is it different here? Why, and how to do that (where to put the unzipped files?).

Please UNZIP this file, this file contain a module + a document for this module.

• Thanks 1

hi , It not work for me , presta  1744 , custom theme.

Installing and configuration work fine in backoffice, do not showing results on frontoffice , nothing at all...

On 8/6/2020 at 7:46 PM, salvotnt said:

hi , It not work for me , presta  1744 , custom theme.

Installing and configuration work fine in backoffice, do not showing results on frontoffice , nothing at all...

You must read our document, open TPL file of your theme and add function: basmartseointernallink for this product description.