Paypalrest Module validation error when having a voucher/discount on my cart

ranjin13

I have a voucher set up which gives 5% off for new register customer .

I add items to the cart, add the voucher and go to PayPal.  PayPal seems to show all the correct amounts and detail on my cart, but after payment I get a Payment error page (with no information about the error).  In the order page in the webtool the order is created but the status is null with the payment of paypal. 

The paypal reported that they received a payment on the order with the discount included

I have tested many times with PayPal sandbox and it seems to only occur when in the cart their is voucher used.  If the same order is placed WITHOUT the voucher, it processes correctly so it seems directly related to the use of voucher.

Please help as this voucher is live on the site and available on all products so this is causing a huge issue when more than one item is purchased!

Im using paypalrest module v0.1

• 1 year later...
On 8/9/2019 at 7:37 AM, ranjin13 said:

I have a voucher set up which gives 5% off for new register customer .

I add items to the cart, add the voucher and go to PayPal.  PayPal seems to show all the correct amounts and detail on my cart, but after payment I get a Payment error page (with no information about the error).  In the order page in the webtool the order is created but the status is null with the payment of paypal. 

The paypal reported that they received a payment on the order with the discount included

I have tested many times with PayPal sandbox and it seems to only occur when in the cart their is voucher used.  If the same order is placed WITHOUT the voucher, it processes correctly so it seems directly related to the use of voucher.

Please help as this voucher is live on the site and available on all products so this is causing a huge issue when more than one item is purchased!

Im using paypalrest module v0.1

Hi. I have the same error, but with the redsys payment module. Did you find the solution?

On 5/14/2021 at 5:12 PM, joseantgv said:

Yes I know, I meant which Redsys module were you using. There are several.

The official Redsys module, the module that can be downloaded for free from its website. The module version is 3.0.4