Error 500 on Viewing Customer

NemesisNG

Hi

Just starting out with PrestaShop and running 1.7.6.0, have purchased a module to migrate us from OpenCart 3 which has been installed and run.

Now on trying to view a customer to edit that person I'm getting a Error 500 page, but only on customers who have previously placed an order. If it's a customer whos registered and not ordered it will show the page no problem.

I've contacted the dev of the migration module and they have done a test migration of our current OpenCart shop to their server and it's worked fine so said it's our install or hosting which is the issue.

I've turned on debug mode and on clicking a customer to edit I get the following:

Level Channel Message

DEBUG18:23:41doctrineSELECT name FROM ps_module WHERE active = 1

INFO18:23:41requestMatched route "admin_customers_edit".

DEBUG18:23:41securityRead existing security token from the session.

DEBUG18:23:41securityUser was reloaded from a user provider.

INFO18:23:41phpUser Deprecated: Tools::displayPrice() is deprecated since version 1.7.6.0. Use PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Locale::formatPrice() instead.

INFO18:23:41phpUser Deprecated: Implementing "Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\DataCollector\DataCollectorInterface" without the "reset()" method is deprecated since Symfony 3.4 and will be unsupported in 4.0 for class "Csa\Bundle\GuzzleBundle\DataCollector\GuzzleCollector".

CRITICAL18:23:41phpUncaught Notice: Undefined variable: customerForm

CRITICAL18:23:41requestUncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\ContextErrorException: "Notice: Undefined variable: customerForm" at /home/ttocco/public_html/prestatest/src/PrestaShopBundle/Controller/Admin/Sell/Customer/CustomerController.php line 203

DEBUG18:23:41phpWarning: highlight_file() has been disabled for security reasons

Any help on this or what to try next please?

Thanks

• 1 month later...