Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cmpPriceAsc() (previously declared in E:\xampp\htdocs\isiordertrial\classes\Tools.php:4243) in E:\xampp\htdocs\isiordertrial\override\classes\Tools.php on line 4252

Shara_AC

after installing the custom module that I made. the following error appears. errors appear in the front-office and also back-office

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cmpPriceAsc() (previously declared in E:\xampp\htdocs\isiordertrial\classes\Tools.php:4243) in E:\xampp\htdocs\isiordertrial\override\classes\Tools.php on line 4252

please help me

Edited by yahyaefendy (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
On 8/6/2019 at 10:54 AM, yahyaefendy said:

after installing the custom module that I made. the following error appears. errors appear in the front-office and also back-office

please help me

same problem. did you find a solution?

Thanks

M.

2 hours ago, beshop said:

Is that an override file? It looks rather like a copy of the complete Tools.php file. An override should only contain the elements that are changed.

If you look at the function cmpPriceAsc() you see that it contains the following comment:

/* Externalized because of a bug in PHP 5.1.6 when inside an object */

This means that it is just a function and not part of the Tools object. And that is the reason you cannot override it.