After Upgrade 1.7.4.0 to 1.7.6.0 Site Reach 500 Internal Server Error

Mageshpdy007

Hi Everyone,
I had updated our Shop Prestashop version 1.7.4.0 to 1.7.6.0 Upgraded successfully. Admin Backend Working Good But in Frontend is reach 500 Server error. Debug mode enabled and I saw error code. Please refer to the Error Code.

"Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ParameterNotFoundException: The service "prestashop.database.naming_strategy" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter "database_prefix". in /vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php:102 Stack trace: #0 /vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/EnvPlaceholderParameterBag.php(57): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->get('database_prefix') #1 /vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php(219): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\EnvPlaceholderParameterBag->get('database_prefix') #2 /vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php(189): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->re in /vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/ParameterBag/ParameterBag.php on line 102"

Edited by Mageshpdy007 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue here.

Did you find a corrective action to take ?

I tried to open an issue on Prestashop github without success. https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/15080

Cannot have support to determine where is the problem. 

Edit : for me it's from 1.7.5.2 to 1.7.6.0

Edited by EdFloyd (see edit history)

Hi have same issue after upgraded. It looks the database was removed something. Finally I have to install a brand new one, then import all data via excel, and import each table as sql file one by one. And I have to lot of setting to do it again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello to all,
I updated prestashop from version 1.7.3.2 to version 1.7.6.1
with the one click upgrade 4.9.0 plugin, once the update was finished I had the following error:

[INTERNAL] F:\argentissimo_v2\src\Adapter\Configuration.php line 48 
- TypeError: Argument 1 passed to PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Configuration::__construct() must be of the type array, object given, called in F:\argentissimo_v2\src\Core\Addon\Theme\ThemeManagerBuilder.php on line 84 
#0 F:\argentissimo_v2\src\Core\Addon\Theme\ThemeManagerBuilder.php(84): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Configuration->__construct(Object(Shop)) 
#1 F:\argentissimo_v2\classes\shop\Shop.php(489): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Addon\Theme\ThemeManagerBuilder->buildRepository(Object(Shop)) 
#2 F:\argentissimo_v2\classes\shop\Shop.php(133): ShopCore->setTheme() 
#3 F:\argentissimo_v2\classes\shop\Shop.php(413): ShopCore->__construct('1') 
#4 F:\argentissimo_v2\config\config.inc.php(119): ShopCore::initialize() 
#5 F:\argentissimo_v2\modules\autoupgrade\classes\UpgradeContainer.php(550): require_once('F:\\argentissimo...') 
#6 F:\argentissimo_v2\modules\autoupgrade\classes\TaskRunner\AbstractTask.php(120): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeContainer->initPrestaShopCore() 
#7 F:\argentissimo_v2\modules\autoupgrade\classes\TaskRunner\Upgrade\UpgradeDb.php(75): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\TaskRunner\AbstractTask->init() 
#8 F:\argentissimo_v2\admin2017\autoupgrade\ajax-upgradetab.php(52): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\TaskRunner\Upgrade\UpgradeDb->init() 
#9 {main}

and now the site gives me error 500 and the following error in the php log:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ParameterNotFoundException: The service "prestashop.database.naming_strategy" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter "database_prefix". in F:\argentissimo_v2\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag.php:102
Stack trace:
#0 F:\argentissimo_v2\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\EnvPlaceholderParameterBag.php(57): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->get('database_prefix')
#1 F:\argentissimo_v2\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag.php(219): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\EnvPlaceholderParameterBag->get('database_prefix')
#2 F:\argentissimo_v2\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag.php(189): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag->resolveString('%database_prefi...', Array)
#3 F:\argen in F:\argentissimo_v2\vendor\symfony\symfony\src\Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\ParameterBag\ParameterBag.php on line 102

have you found a solution to solve the problem?

Any help would be great -- I updated from 1.7.5.2 to 1.7.6.1  using 1 click update latest version
BO products 500 error
BO category 500 error
bo database page 500

So i tried to roll-back and failed

I have drop all the tables and imported my preupdate DATA

I have copied all of my pre update file back to the server 

FO still throws 500 error

BO still throws 500 error

Can't access either on of them