Admin panel doesn't work

bakek

After changing database password at my hosting provider and changing the password at /app/config/parameters.php my admin pannel stopped working ( HTTP ERROR 500).

Other parts of the installation seems to work properly. I tried to turn debugging mode on (define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true) and I was able to login, but after turning it off again I am unable to login again.

Can anybody help me?

Currently I don't have an access to error log file. I'm not sure If It's possible with my server provider.

After logging in with debug mode on and going to log messages I've got something like this:

debug mode.jpg

10 minutes ago, prestamodulo said:

If you are on shared hosting it may be on your website root folder.

Do You have an idea what could be the name of the file?

11 minutes ago, prestamodulo said:

It does not give any clue. can you check if there is something in debug tab ?

debug mode 2.jpg

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am having the same issue

Warning: include(/home1/b/public_html/b/vendor/composer/../symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Debug/Debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/b/public_html/belle/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 440

Warning: include(/home1/b/public_html/belle/vendor/composer/../symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Debug/Debug.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/b/public_html/belle/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 440

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home1/b/public_html/belle/vendor/composer/../symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Debug/Debug.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home1/b/public_html/belle/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:/home1/b/public_html/belle/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/home1/b/public_html/belle/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/home1/b/public_html/belle/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home1/b/public_html/belle/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear') in /home1/b/public_html/belle/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 440

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Symfony\Component\Debug\Debug' not found in /home1/b/public_html/belle/admin790bmkd4t/index.php:75 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home1/b/public_html/belle/admin790bmkd4t/index.php on line 75