The free mailchimp module - not working as expected?

babyewok

So I have installed the free mailchimp module on PS 1.7.6 and after initially not being able to log in via the module, I have managed to get it working and when a new customer registers or signs up via the newsletter module, it is added to the Mailchimp list - yay!

However, if they are unsubscribed via Mailchimp, then it show in the Mailchimp module under lists that they are unsubscribed but in the customer details and newsletter subscribers list on Prestashop, they still show as being subscribed which can be confusing. They also do not get unsubscribed from the mailchimp list if they uncheck the subscribe to newsletter checkbox in their account area, although prestashop recognises that they have been unsubscribed!!

Really I only need to module for the syncing of the lists, but it doesn't seem to be working properly. No reply from the developer yet.  Anyone else had this issue?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/1/2019 at 9:08 PM, babyewok said:

So I have installed the free mailchimp module on PS 1.7.6 and after initially not being able to log in via the module, I have managed to get it working and when a new customer registers or signs up via the newsletter module, it is added to the Mailchimp list - yay!

However, if they are unsubscribed via Mailchimp, then it show in the Mailchimp module under lists that they are unsubscribed but in the customer details and newsletter subscribers list on Prestashop, they still show as being subscribed which can be confusing. They also do not get unsubscribed from the mailchimp list if they uncheck the subscribe to newsletter checkbox in their account area, although prestashop recognises that they have been unsubscribed!!

Really I only need to module for the syncing of the lists, but it doesn't seem to be working properly. No reply from the developer yet.  Anyone else had this issue?

Hi!

Do you have solved?

Here same problem, the Sync prestashop -> mailchimp and mailchimp -> prestashop seems nota working fine... Very big problem for me, I can't consider ok if one of my costumers unsubscribe from prestashop and this Is non reported in mailchimp...