Cawe

Category problem 1.7.6 [PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Category\Exception\CategoryConstraintException code 6]

Hello. Today I installed update from Presta 1.7.4 to 1.7.. Past that i have a lot of problem with categories. I can t create or modify. Any time I have an error :

[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Category\Exception\CategoryConstraintException code 6]

here is the log 

https://pastebin.com/dQt43WNu

How can I repair it ? :(

Best Regards 

• Like 1

I think I find the solution. You have to create new root category in you data base. 

• Like 1

Do you have any tutorial or something to help me with that, no ideia how to create that on db.

Yeah I have simillar problem...  

[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Category\Exception\CategoryException code 0]

Can't edit, add, modify, update any category!

Prestashop 1.7.6 [STABLE] lol...

Edited by d4vv (see edit history)

First you have to clear LiteSpeed Cache Plugin after update. Secound you have to recreate default and root categories. If you don t have that two categories nothing gona work. Third you have to delate cache in var folder. 

image.thumb.png.6e0af51639af36a5bc7df6bb18da0406.png

• Like 1

Hello, i have the same but for the customers, cannot change password by back office. And reset password by front office, is directly expired, cannot change too.

[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Customer\Exception\CustomerException code 0]

On 10/21/2019 at 3:10 PM, Mélody said:

Hello, i have the same but for the customers, cannot change password by back office. And reset password by front office, is directly expired, cannot change too.

[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Customer\Exception\CustomerException code 0]

Check if the customer has any 'invalid' names or info.
I had the same, my customer had a . (dot) in his name.

Solution : Go to home category > display = yes Or Enable = Yes  > refresh page all set.

Reason : While Migrate DB or if Home category is not enable this error reflect.

PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Customer\Exception\CustomerException code 0

i have a solution for those people having this issue

first of all go to "Traffic & SEO" section and be sure you have turned on both "Friendly URL" and "Accented URL" then log out and log in again and after that be sure if you have multilingual website enabled even though you have some languages disabled, fill related name for category name

this solution worked for me

For anyone having problems with the "[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Customer\Exception\CustomerException code 0]" error, I've just been experiencing that whilst trying to change customer details, passwords etc on PS 1.7.6.2

This was due to an upgrade from an older version and the "date_upd" column in the ps_customer table was set to "0000-00-00 00:00:00" for some customers, and that was causing the issue.

As a quick fix, for any customers with a blank date_upd column, I copied the value of the date_add column with an SQL query:

UPDATE ps_customer
SET date_upd = date_add
WHERE date_upd = '0000-00-00 00:00:00'

Hope that helps somebody out!

• Thanks 3

I got the same error message and it was simply because in the url of my category there was a character that was not authorized by PS ( "é" ) .

I edited the url of the category I wanted to create without this character and i could save right after. Hope it helps

Bonjour,

J'ai directement téléchargé le fichier "theme enfant " dézipper dans le répertoire "theme", ensuite réinitailiser l'ensemble des modules...

Si cela peut vous être utile.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:29 PM, CYGM said:

For anyone having problems with the "[PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Customer\Exception\CustomerException code 0]" error, I've just been experiencing that whilst trying to change customer details, passwords etc on PS 1.7.6.2

This was due to an upgrade from an older version and the "date_upd" column in the ps_customer table was set to "0000-00-00 00:00:00" for some customers, and that was causing the issue.

As a quick fix, for any customers with a blank date_upd column, I copied the value of the date_add column with an SQL query:

UPDATE ps_customer
SET date_upd = date_add
WHERE date_upd = '0000-00-00 00:00:00'

Hope that helps somebody out!

You've just saved my night 🙂

Thanks!

Hello, 

I have the same problem as everybody else ... and despite the information above cannot manage to correct this issue ... 

My problem appears when I try to change the name of a page or a category. Many of the current categories I have do not display any bugs but some do... 

Would anyone have any advice on possibilities to correct this ?

ps: I am on 1.7.6.5

Many thanks and nice evening,