Upgrade issue to 1.7.6 version

Hi, guys

My PrestaShop is 1.5.6.2 version. I tried to upgrade to 1.7.6 version. But  I made a very stupid mistake. I did following things before my website stops working.

1. I downloaded the latest 1.7.6 and unzipped to my desktop. 

2. I dragged the installation files to public theme files using FTP to install it. 

3. Then I opened my web address to install it.

4. I found I forgot to back up all the data

5. Then I immediately cancel the installation and also I deleted the installation files from FTP.

Now, I can not open my web anymore and I am so frustrated.  I attached the photo below. Can some one give me good advise to save my website? If not, what is the best way I should do. Really appreciate!!

Regards

Michael

39AA568E-FBBE-417F-A871-CAD223584F92.png

image.thumb.png.9c1d85fac444d27e6fc1233978bf1e8a.png

If you are transfered Presta installation files via ftp to Theme folder, this mean new installation didn't touch your old store. In this case you should be able to restore all to previous stage.
Please confirm me did I understand your question. (did you put installation files in theme folder)?

hi, Katicziv

Thank you very much for your reply. Actually, I made a lot of mistakes before I went ahead with updating my prestashop engine. 

Because I had a backup file for my shop, I re-installed my previous prestashop version and then copy the backup file to my shop. Now my shop is back to normal.

I am going to create a test environment and tried to manually upgrade to 1.6.x engine first (my version is 1.5.2) after I saw some comments in the forum about this topic.

Hopefully, I can make it happen.

Thanks for your time, mate.

Best regards

Michael Xuan