[Closed] Migrate 1.4.9 to 1.7.6

Dan1

Need to migrate 1.4.9 to a fresh 1.7.6 (on a different domain). Priority is products, images attributes and combinations (about 300 products). Customers and orders do not need to be migrated. SEO, old links to previous shop must redirect to the new 1.7.6 shop which again is on a different domain. If all works well old 1.4.9 shop will be disabled so all product links redirect to the same products in the new 1.7.6 shop. Already tried with Presto Changeo's expensive migration module and result is a problem with product combinations not working. Looking for a sure thing here.

Edited by Dan1 (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Dan1 said:

Need to migrate 1.4.9 to a fresh 1.7.6 (on a different domain). Priority is products, images attributes and combinations (about 300 products). Customers and orders do not need to be migrated. SEO, old links to previous shop must redirect to the new 1.7.6 shop which again is on a different domain. If all works well old 1.4.9 shop will be disabled so all product links redirect to the same products in the new 1.7.6 shop. Already tried with Presto Changeo's expensive migration module and result is a problem with product combinations not working. Looking for a sure thing here.

Hello,

You can visit prestashop-services and get it done!

Thanks

24 minutes ago, El Patron said:

Hey Dan, thanks for contacting us on our webshop, I never think to look here too terribly often.  Our main business is picking up the messes left by others, hopefully we can get you before then lol.

Happy selling

El Patron

Everyone values their time/work how they see fit. That said the 6000.00 USD you quoted me today for this job is absurd. I wouldn't have mentioned it here in the forums but you pushed too hard with this post, I don't appreciate the scare tactics. There are plenty of hard working qualified people ready to do this simple job for a reasonable price.

Edited by Dan1 (see edit history)

16 hours ago, Dan1 said:

Everyone values their time/work how they see fit. That said the 6000.00 USD you quoted me today for this job is absurd. I wouldn't have mentioned it here in the forums but you pushed too hard with this post, I don't appreciate the scare tactics. There are plenty of hard working qualified people ready to do this simple job for a reasonable price.

depends on what you get Dan.   absurd?  We provide best in class ecommerce systems.  Pushed to hard?  you are the typical person who requests with no budget, ....it's not your time is it Dan?  As usual quoting people like you is a waste of my time and effort but I do it anyway.  In future when you bother someone to provide a quote and they take the time, at least thank them.  you are small fish wanting to stay in large pond....

good riddance

• Like 1

• razaro locked this topic