Multiple currency

Lukas Truninger

Hello,
We plan to migrate our existing shop to prestashop. We would like to display the prices in EUR (fixed product price) and USD (exchange rate dependent, automatically updated daily). Unfortunately I did not find a suitable module and also no information, if this function is possibly already part of the basic installation. Thanks for hints.
Lukas

On 7/27/2019 at 12:27 PM, Lukas Truninger said:

Hello,
We plan to migrate our existing shop to prestashop. We would like to display the prices in EUR (fixed product price) and USD (exchange rate dependent, automatically updated daily). Unfortunately I did not find a suitable module and also no information, if this function is possibly already part of the basic installation. Thanks for hints.
Lukas

Hi Lukas,

PS supports multiple currency and you can set up cron job to update daily.

So your default shop is EURO, then add USD and click sync rates.

Happy PS'ing lol

Thanx for the answer. Unfortunately, there is just the information "Please install the cronjobs module before using this feature" but no link to the module nor any instructions. I know how to setup a cronjob on our server, but need to know which file has to be called...???

On 8/7/2019 at 9:33 AM, Lukas Truninger said:

Even if I install a crontab modul, I still dont't know which URL the cronjob has to visit. I can setup a cronjob on my server, but I need to know WHICH URL (!!) to visit in order to trigger the exchange rate update?
Thanx

took a look and PS removed the cron link from currency page.   Maybe I missed it in your post but please provide your PS  version with your post.

https://www.screencast.com/t/LYRXD1HEE

here are some relevant links that might help