Jump to content
fahmi474

[SOLVED] Prestashop 1.7 database won't change

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have edited my db connection in app/config/parameter.php
I checked in cache/cache and cache/compile there is no cache file
however, I still got error with my old user and db setting

 

[PrestaShopException]

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'wjsneake_pres582'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at line 127 in file classes/db/DbPDO.php


anyone, please help

Edited by fahmi474 (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fahmi474 said:

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'wjsneake_pres582'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at line 127 in file classes/db/DbPDO.php


Make sure you have filled correct DB name, user, password fields.
Also cross check database_host.

If all details are correct then It will surely work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, PeterDesouza said:

Make sure you have filled correct DB name, user, password fields.
Also cross check database_host.

If all details are correct then It will surely work.

thanks for your response.
I am sure I've put the correct details, but the error show me my old connection detail.
I've changed 'wjsneake_pres582' with new user but the error still show the old one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does new user has access to DB?
if yes then can't say without checking files and DB.
You can PM me at phphtmlhub@gmail.com if needed.

 

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, fahmi474 said:

I have edited my db connection in app/config/parameter.php
I checked in cache/cache and cache/compile there is no cache file
however, I still got error with my old user and db setting

 

[PrestaShopException]

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'wjsneake_pres582'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at line 127 in file classes/db/DbPDO.php


anyone, please help

Hi..
Delete "dev" and "prod" folder inside "var\cache" directory and see the result
Thanks

Edited by Nishith (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 2:14 PM, Nishith said:

Hi..
Delete "dev" and "prod" folder inside "var\cache" directory and see the result
Thanks

It works, thanks.
you solve my problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 12:58 PM, PeterDesouza said:

Does new user has access to DB?
if yes then can't say without checking files and DB.
You can PM me at phphtmlhub@gmail.com if needed.

 

Thanks

 

Thanks a lot, it has been solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More