ContextErrorException - Order Confirmation site + Interal server error 500 backoffice

Paulina D.

Hi!

I have an error on Order Confirmation Site: 

(1/1) ContextErrorException

Notice: Undefined index: objOrder

in cobiro.php line 123

at Cobiro->hookDisplayOrderConfirmation(array('order' => object(Order), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 2))in Hook.php line 966

at HookCore::coreCallHook(object(Cobiro), 'hookdisplayOrderConfirmation', array('order' => object(Order), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 2))in Hook.php line 351

at HookCore::callHookOn(object(Cobiro), 'displayOrderConfirmation', array('order' => object(Order), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 2))in Hook.php line 903

at HookCore::exec('displayOrderConfirmation', array('order' => object(Order), 'cookie' => object(Cookie), 'cart' => object(Cart), 'altern' => 2))in OrderConfirmationController.php line 126

at OrderConfirmationControllerCore->displayOrderConfirmation(object(Order))in OrderConfirmationController.php line 96

at OrderConfirmationControllerCore->initContent()in Controller.php line 281

at ControllerCore->run()in Dispatcher.php line 511

at DispatcherCore->dispatch()in index.php line 28

Here you have some screenshots. First of all, I asked the vendor of the template I've bought how to fix the problem. He told me to set contact e-mail (SMTP connection), because this error occurs when it's not set. Finally, I had set it, sent test e-mail (it's ok) and made test order - I got all the messages connected with order status (both: send to vendor and buyer) but the error on order confirmation website still occurs. And still I can see this order completed in back office.

At the same time, the problem in back office occurs: when I want to choose Client Service in PrestaShop client panel 500 internal server error occured. Please, find the screen shot attached.

When I ask the server administrator (home.pl) to check it they said that errors are connected with Prestashop mulfunction and I had to ask developer to fix it.

I would be grateful, if you can help me or just guide me what to check/do now.

Paulina

Backoffice PrestaShop Obsługa klienta.jpg

Error 500 Obsługa klienta.jpg

Screen shot.jpg

error-logi.jpg