Module Page can't be found

Hello everyone,

I moved Prestashop from a .biz to a .com domain on the same provider. I did all steps as found here in the forum, but there are several issues. The biggest is that when I go to Modules / Addons, it just says "Page not found" (still inside the backoffice, see attached screenshot in German). Also when I want to clear the cahe under Advanced>Performance>Clear cache I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\LogicException' with message 'The command defined in "Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Command\CachePoolClearCommand" cannot have an empty name.' in /var/www/vhosts/h111693.server05.campusspeicher.de/meskank.com/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php:68 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/h111693.server05.campusspeicher.de/meskank.com/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Command/CachePoolClearCommand.php(41): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->__construct(NULL) #1 [internal function]: Symfony\Bundle\FrameworkBundle\Command\CachePoolClearCommand->__construct() #2 /var/www/vhosts/h111693.server05.campusspeicher.de/meskank.com/app/bootstrap.php.cache(3030): ReflectionClass->newInstance() #3 /var/www/vhosts/h111693.server05.campusspeicher.de/meskank.com/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Bundle/FrameworkBundle/Console/Application.php(150): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Bundle\Bundle->registerCommands(Ob in /var/www/vhosts/h111693.server05.campusspeicher.de/meskank.com/app/bootstrap.php.cache on line 3225

I was checking everything again, the domain names under SEO, sql user/database info in the parameters file, -htaccess and so on. 

Anyone with any ideas? Any input much appreciated! Thanks a lot.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-22 um 14.35.13.png

Edited by herkrath (see edit history)