HTTP 500 ERROR

I recently migrated my store from one hosting provider to another, so I had to change my name severs to my new hosting provider’s name servers, and move my database & site over to the new provider, and after completion of this, when I tried to open the back office it gives me a HTTP ERROR 500, but everything on the front office works fine.

I was advised to turn on debugging for the store, which I did, and as soon as I turn on debugging, I am able to enter the back office, but receive this error

Notice on line 101 in file /home/zoooafmn/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpFoundation/Session/Storage/Handler/StrictSessionHandler.php
[8] SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php72) failed: Permission denied (13)

And when I try to access any other thing like products etc in the back office, it goes to a read screen, and gives me this error, and many more, which I've taken a screenshot of called Back Office Debugging on and attached

(1/1) ContextErrorException

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php72) failed: Permission denied (13)

And now when I click on any product and category on the front office, it gives me this error as well, which I've taken a screenshot of and attached as Front Office Debugging.

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'zoooafmn_SYRE.ps_layered_filter_block' doesn't exist

SELECT data FROM ps_layered_filter_block WHERE hash="61fc27cbc02435f09f2c9cda63125e68" LIMIT 1

at line 769 in file classes/db/Db.php

764.         if ($webservice_call && $errno) {

765.             $dbg = debug_backtrace();

766.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '

' . $this->getMsgError() . '. From ' . (isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '') . '->' . $dbg[3]['function'] . '() Query was : ' . $sql, 97);

767.         } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {

768.             if ($sql) {

769.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError() . '<br /><br /><pre>' . $sql . '</pre>');

770.             }

772.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());

773.         }

774.     }

DbCore->displayError - [line 385 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]

DbCore->query - [line 663 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]

DbCore->getRow - [line 157 - modules/ps_facetedsearch/src/Filters/Block.php] - [1 Arguments]

PrestaShop\Module\FacetedSearch\Filters\Block->getFromCache - [line 172 - modules/ps_facetedsearch/src/Product/SearchProvider.php] - [1 Arguments]

PrestaShop\Module\FacetedSearch\Product\SearchProvider->runQuery - [line 311 - classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php] - [2 Arguments]

ProductListingFrontControllerCore->getProductSearchVariables - [line 545 - classes/controller/ProductListingFrontController.php]

ProductListingFrontControllerCore->doProductSearch - [line 137 - controllers/front/listing/CategoryController.php] - [2 Arguments]

CategoryControllerCore->initContent - [line 281 - classes/controller/Controller.php]

ControllerCore->run - [line 511 - classes/Dispatcher.php]

DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 28 - index.php]

And I’m not able to access the front office products any longer.

I have attached screenshots for your reference.

Your help in fixing this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Back Office with Debugging on.jpg

Front office with debugging on.jpg

Permission denied says that your server denies to read and/or write some files on your FTP. You should check these permissions. If you don't know how, ask fo assistance of your provider. Seems that on your new webspace reading and writing rights are not enough.

This file should have chmod 0644 - /vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpFoundation/Session/Storage/Handler/StrictSessionHandler.php

And the folder and sub-bolder of /vendor/ ate lease 0755.

Second problem is the faceted search module. You updated this module to latest, because it is making several troubles on latest version on several servers. If yes, you can repalce the module by old version from the back-up you made before moving to your new webspace. Simply replace the module via FTP on folder /modules

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

Permission denied says that your server denies to read and/or write some files on your FTP. You should check these permissions. If you don't know how, ask fo assistance of your provider. Seems that on your new webspace reading and writing rights are not enough.

This file should have chmod 0644 - /vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpFoundation/Session/Storage/Handler/StrictSessionHandler.php

And the folder and sub-bolder of /vendor/ ate lease 0755.

I checked all the permissions for the files & folders, and they are correct.