1 Click Upgrade from PS 1.7.5.1 to 1.7.6 Error

Hi, I have 2 websites, running on PHP7
1st website is PS1.7.4.2 and when I upgraded to 1.7.6 via the 1 click upgrade module, it works perfectly.
However for 2nd website, it is PS 1.7.5.1 and when I try to upgrade to 1.7.6, all the files can upgrade but the error below pop ups during the database upgrade part:

[INTERNAL] /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/admin/autoupgrade/latest/install/upgrade/php/ps_1760_copy_data_from_currency_to_currency_lang.php line 55 - Error: Call to a member function get() on null #0 [internal function]: ps_1760_copy_data_from_currency_to_currency_lang() #1 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(372): call_user_func_array('ps_1760_copy_da...', Array) #2 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(340): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->runPhpQuery('1.7.6.0', '/* PHP:ps_1760_...') #3 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(264): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->runQuery('1.7.6.0', '/* PHP:ps_1760_...') #4 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader17.php(52): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->upgradeDb('1.7.5.1') #5 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(81): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader17->upgradeDb('1.7.5.1') #6 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/TaskRunner/Upgrade/UpgradeDb.php(41): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->doUpgrade() #7 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/aa/autoupgrade/ajax-upgradetab.php(52): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\TaskRunner\Upgrade\UpgradeDb->run() #8 {main}

The strange thing is, the 1st website could upgrade from 1.7.4.2 completely fine, but the 2nd website which I want to upgrade from 1.7.5.1 encountered the problem above.

Please help me. Thank you so much.

Edited by loveps (see edit history)

• razaro changed the title to 1 Click Upgrade from PS 1.7.5.1 to 1.7.6 Error
  • 1 month later...

I have the same problem, I can upgrade from 1.6.1.17 to 1.7.6 

[INTERNAL] /home/html/ital-accessori.sk/public_html/_sub/kn/admin405zosjxu/autoupgrade/latest/install/upgrade/php/ps_1760_copy_data_from_currency_to_currency_lang.php line 55 - Call to a member function get() on null

Please help me.

Thank You!

• 3 weeks later...

have the same problem, I can upgrade from 1.7.5.1 to 1.7.6.1

[INTERNAL] /home/html/ital-accessori.sk/public_html/_sub/kn/admin405zosjxu/autoupgrade/latest/install/upgrade/php/ps_1760_copy_data_from_currency_to_currency_lang.php line 55 - Call to a member function get() on null

• 9 months later...
On 7/22/2019 at 12:22 AM, loveps said:

Hi, I have 2 websites, running on PHP7
1st website is PS1.7.4.2 and when I upgraded to 1.7.6 via the 1 click upgrade module, it works perfectly.
However for 2nd website, it is PS 1.7.5.1 and when I try to upgrade to 1.7.6, all the files can upgrade but the error below pop ups during the database upgrade part:

[INTERNAL] /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/admin/autoupgrade/latest/install/upgrade/php/ps_1760_copy_data_from_currency_to_currency_lang.php line 55 - Error: Call to a member function get() on null #0 [internal function]: ps_1760_copy_data_from_currency_to_currency_lang() #1 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(372): call_user_func_array('ps_1760_copy_da...', Array) #2 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(340): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->runPhpQuery('1.7.6.0', '/* PHP:ps_1760_...') #3 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(264): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->runQuery('1.7.6.0', '/* PHP:ps_1760_...') #4 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader17.php(52): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->upgradeDb('1.7.5.1') #5 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/UpgradeTools/CoreUpgrader/CoreUpgrader.php(81): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader17->upgradeDb('1.7.5.1') #6 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/modules/autoupgrade/classes/TaskRunner/Upgrade/UpgradeDb.php(41): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\UpgradeTools\CoreUpgrader\CoreUpgrader->doUpgrade() #7 /home2/cosp/public_html/aq/aa/autoupgrade/ajax-upgradetab.php(52): PrestaShop\Module\AutoUpgrade\TaskRunner\Upgrade\UpgradeDb->run() #8 {main}

The strange thing is, the 1st website could upgrade from 1.7.4.2 completely fine, but the 2nd website which I want to upgrade from 1.7.5.1 encountered the problem above.

Please help me. Thank you so much.

Hi.

I have completely tha same problem with same errors. Have you find a solution please?

Thanks.

Andrej

• Matt75 changed the title to 1 Click Upgrade from PS 1.7.5.1 to 1.7.6 Error
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no idea why Prestashop has so much trouble making this upgrade. Anyway, it is easy to fix things here yourself.

In version 1.7.6.0 Prestashop added a new table: ps_currency_lang. To populate it data are copied from the ps_currency table.

If you are a bit handy with databases it quite easy to it yourself. There should be an entry for each currency for each language. The pattern field is always NULL in the implementations I have seen.

As an alternative you can try to import a country or language pack. But I am not sure whether that will work.

cuurency.jpg.1242f44435c1b3993cb4088b5ffee075.jpg