vertical Category list

Andy C

Hi

I've used the forums to mainly search for my issues,but am really stuck on this 1.

I am trying to find a vertical solution for my website with sub categories that drop down rather than fly out.

Are there any modules that do this type of solution as all I can find are either top or drop down with fly out sub categories.

The other question is my other site has a reasonable drop down that would be OK to use but it is not a module but a built in solution. Would it be possible to transform this into my main template which is Panda V1.

I would prefer a module as is easier every time there is a new update ..I've added a image of my other category

Thanks

Capture.JPG

• 5 weeks later...

I don't 100% understand your question.
See the last pic, it's the "Block Categories" which displays categories in accordions.
See the first pic, that's a vertical menu which displays submenus  in "Flyout".
See the second pic, does that what you wanted? I can give you a piece of css code to achieve it.

Screenshot01366.jpg

Screenshot01367.jpg

Screenshot01368.jpg

Edited by tantan199 (see edit history)

Hi

I am using Panda v1 on my site :) At the moment it is like the  last images with all the + signs. I find it difficult to find the next category down or up as there are no colour changes .. In my top post the sub category turns black and there is a pointer to which sub category you are on. I hate fly outs as you have to go back every time you want to the next sub category..