500 error after 1-click upgrade and restore. Site works, but can't access dashboard

Hello all, I could really use a hand...

This morning - I tried to upgrade my site to the latest version of Prestashop using the 1-click upgrade module.  Big mistake...

After the update - I noticed that all of the links on my admin dashboard resulted in blank pages - and I couldn't take my page off of maintenance mode.  So I tried to roll it back.  I got an error "Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded" and after that - I got a 500 HTTP error when trying to access the backend at all, while the main page was just stuck on the maintenance page.

I had my web hosting provider roll the whole site back to before I attempted the upgrade - now my main page looks perfect again - but I can't log into the dashboard - trying results in a page with the following text:

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Like I said the website looks and behaves fine - but I can't do anything in the background!  I'm dead in the water!

Can someone please help me figure out what's going on?  I'd really appreciate it!

I have enabled debug mode and got details on the errors going on (there are many) - I have attached a txt version of these errors.

error.txt

Edited by DeacoN_Carr (see edit history)