DeacoN_Carr

Front Office not accessible after one-click upgrade

Hello All - 

I just recently attempted to upgrade my shop to the latest version using the one-click upgrade module.  

I did not receive any errors and all looked like it went fine - said I was now upgraded to the latest version.  When I went to click on maintenance mode to re-enable the shop, I noticed all of the content in that module was missing - same with catalog, theme, and anything else I clicked on.  I went to the one-click upgrade module to try to rollback the changes.  It gave me an error saying the maximum execution time of 30 had been exceed.  Then - I got a 500 HTTP error when trying to refresh the page, and now I cannot access my shops dashboard at all!  My shop is stuck on maintenance mode and I seem unable to do anything with my shop!!

Please help me - I greatly appreciate any assistance.

Enabling debug mode to see if there are any error messages.

Don't worry to much, if you can't rollback, you can try upgrading your site manually.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for reaching out - I'm in panic mode!

I have many errors when I enable debug mode.  I have attached a txt version of what I see when trying to access the dashboard.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out!

error.txt

Edited by DeacoN_Carr (see edit history)

Also - as suggested by another user, I called the host provider and made sure the database was rolled back also - it was, but the problem still persists.