Cron Tasks Manager

paleoglobe

Hey guys,

i am trying to make a cron job to keep 'in stock' info from my supplier up to date on my website.
I am not sure how it is done, but i presume it starts with the Cron Tasks Manager.
But i cannot download it in my 1.7 install.

The system says i might not be allowed to download it.

Can you guys help?

Christophe

ok thanks, i will do that.

Do you know if i can do a cron job on part of a list?
I mean, my supplier provides a full list with his prices. I have added these to my site with my own prices. I only want to update stock levels.

So i will use the product reference and the stock level. Is that possible? And ignore the rest of the file?
If so, what happens i don't have an item on my shop that is included in my suppliers list.

Thanks

Christophe

21 minutes ago, paleoglobe said:

ok thanks, i will do that.

Do you know if i can do a cron job on part of a list?
I mean, my supplier provides a full list with his prices. I have added these to my site with my own prices. I only want to update stock levels.

So i will use the product reference and the stock level. Is that possible? And ignore the rest of the file?
If so, what happens i don't have an item on my shop that is included in my suppliers list.

Thanks

Christophe

Hi, my advice is to make a new post on import question so you will get full community review.  There are a lot of folks with more hands on experience with catalog syncing though on my team we have datanerds, they are on different level than the rest of us lol.  In forum for 'different' question always make your own 'new' post for best community feedback.  Happy selling.