msimballaggi

menu and products

hello everyone, i am new on prestashop and i bought a new theme for my shop, it has a module for the menu creation called leomegamenu, i created the menu's and submenu's on the prestashop default page and then on the leomegamenu i configurated it, but when i visit my shop to look if my products are shown it doesn't show me nothing, can somebody explain me?, it shows me my product only when through the product page i select preview, attached i left some screenshots.

categories2.jpg

categories1.jpg

Can you share the site's url? That's just the breadcrumbs, not the menu.
Did you clear cache? Leo themes are tricky to use, you might have to configure their own hooks manager

Looks like it's in maintenance mode. Anyway it looks like  you just need to enable the horizontal menu module

i disabled the maintenance mode if you just wanna take a look, everything is configured, if you search on the bar the word '200' or '300' you will see the product, but when you enter directly on the category there's anything.

How many do you have? I can see one in the boxes category. Make sure they are properly assigned in the back office