Many BO parts not shown after 1.7.6 upgrade

Nappipatteri

After upgrading Prestashop 1.7.5.2 to 1.7.6 many Backoffice features just show empty, some work, but mostly whole Backoffice is now unusable !!!

Shop is in maintenance mode, and if I go to visit shop, everthing is showing in Frontend like before upgrafe, also checked in database that values are in tables....but Prestashop Backend has problems to show things.

prestashop-1-7-6-4.jpg

prestashop-1-7-6-3.jpg

prestashop-1-7-6-2.jpg

prestashop-1-7-6-1.jpg

When looking the browser developer tools, it looks that those few working BO parts has "...index.php?controller=...." in url, and those that  load properly look like this:

..../index.php?controller=AdminAttributesGroups&token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..../index.php?controller=AdminOrders&token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and all those BO parts that fails and just show empty page, are missing it, also otherwise the url structure looks different ??? Like all the failing BO parts look like this:

..../index.php/sell/catalog/products?_token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..../index.php/sell/catalog/categories?_token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..../index.php/configure/advanced/system-information/?_token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Has there been some change on this between 1.7.5.2 -> 1.7.6 ?

Edited by Nappipatteri (see edit history)

Most of the min requirements mentioned are for Prestashop version 1.7.4 or below, or higher than that. My shop was already 1.7.5.2 and working, so I would assume change from 1.7.5.2 to 1.7.6 would not have meaning, at least what comes to listed rquirements.

But I modified some values more like that in php.ini.

I also run "apt update" and "apt upgrade", to update few mentioned items.

But I see so far no change, those parts that worked in BO, still work, and those that did not work after update, still dont work.

Every item that uses index.php?controller in url, are fine, others not, this is still only most clearly visible difference between parts that work or not work.

Edited by Nappipatteri (see edit history)

This seems to be known issue, reply to my ticket in Prestashop github:

-------------------------------------------

This issue is caused by a old version of the autoupgrade module. There is currently a conflict between the twig versions included by the core and the module.

As you cannot upgrade the module, you can instead safely remove it by deleting the folder modules/autoupgrade. You will recover your BO immediately.

On 7/15/2019 at 11:59 PM, Nappipatteri said:

This seems to be known issue, reply to my ticket in Prestashop github:

-------------------------------------------

This issue is caused by a old version of the autoupgrade module. There is currently a conflict between the twig versions included by the core and the module.

As you cannot upgrade the module, you can instead safely remove it by deleting the folder modules/autoupgrade. You will recover your BO immediately.

it worked! thanks!