Problem: redirect + SSL + new hosting

dpimenov

I'm moving our Prestashop to a new hosting (from tor-industries.pl to tor-industries.eu)

problem: new page (.eu) redirects to the old one, whatever I'm trying to change. 

what was done:

• app/config/parameters.php - new db / server info updated 
  • Shop domain and shop SSL changed via phpmyadmin (at PS_SHOP_.. as well as at the ps_configuration / PS_SHOP_DOMAIN / PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL)
  • Also deleted .htaccess / disabled Rewriting and SSL at the DB
  • have tryied with enabled / disabled SSL at the new hosting

nothing helps, also I can't access Prestashop admin - also redirects to the old site.

one more thing to mention: with disabled SSL both by the hosting and at the Database - there is no longer redirection, just a browser message that SSL doesn't belong to the page name (using just normal SSL which is free from our hosting)

any help please? otherwise I gonna be mad today 😓

Usually this is caised by .htacess so make sure that it contains the correct re-directs. Sometimes it can be also that there is old reference in your browsers cache, so clear this cache as well and/or try using a different browser.

no, the problem wasn't solved, just decided not to crach my brain any more and installed new Presta. will have to build it all from zero.

SSL setup by the hosting didn't help. it redirects to the old as soon as SSL enabled