How to install upgrade module?

abrogard

Or, in fact, any module?  I've searched the web for directions and the things they tell me to do I can't do - because the menu choices, the tabs or whatever, that they direct me to don't exist for me.

I've got 1.6.1.18 it says

For instance it says 'in admin go to modules page of the modules menu and click on 'add  module' -  I get no 'add module' choice on the page I find.  I just get a list of modules.

the same sort of thing w ith some other tutor I found.

If I click on 'modules and services'  ( NOT in the admin thing but higher up on the sidebar ) I get 'controller not found'  in red, which don't sound good.

any clues anyone?

:)

1-click upgrade is a part of the on board modules. For to activate a module use the right sided button of the module on module list. For to use options of the module simply hit with mouse right button the button on right site of the module. There you will find possible options.

For to install bought or free modules, you simply upload them to your FTP to the folder /modules. If the module is compatible with your Prestashop version than it will appear on the module lists of your back-office tab "modules".

• 2 weeks later...