Setting up multistore and subdomain. Where are the instructions?

Henrik

Hi There,

I need to have 2 separate stores:

https://shop1.myshop.com

https://shop2.myshop.com 

I am using Prestashop 1.5.7.2

Here are my steps:

a) I unabled mutistore via Shop parameters -> General -> Enable Multistore -> Yes

b) I went to Advance parameters -> Multistore -> Add a New Shop Group -> Fill in all the information

c) Created a shop and Shop URL-> Domain: shop1.myshop.com     SSL Domain: shop1.myshop.com   Physical URL: /    Virtual URL: (empty) 

d) Created a second Shop URL -> Domain: shop2.myshop.com     SSL Domain: shop2.myshop.com   Physical URL: /    Virtual URL: (empty) 

c) Went and added the 2 subdomains to my DNS records via A/AAAA records on my VPS

d) I am using Nginx and I suppose I need to redirect and configure my SSL. 

Anything else I need to do or consider?

Regards

H.

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, stifler97 said:

Could you solve this?

It's best to open new topic or at least describe your issue.  Most often it's pointing domain or subdomain to main domain.  This is done most often in your hosting control panel, alias subdomain to main domain.

Note this is older method to spread SEO by country, if you dont use cctld, .UK for example, the subdomain won't do much of anything for organics.

5 hours ago, El Patron said:

It's best to open new topic or at least describe your issue.  Most often it's pointing domain or subdomain to main domain.  This is done most often in your hosting control panel, alias subdomain to main domain.

Note this is older method to spread SEO by country, if you dont use cctld, .UK for example, the subdomain won't do much of anything for organics.

Thank you for your attention sir.

I have already posted a new topic and tried to explain exact details. Please take a look via this link:

• Like 1