Looking for some modules

Hey,

We currently have a webshop running but we are still looking for a few functions that we cannot find or cannot find the right module for.

Function 1
We have more than 30,000 articles online, but these are all standard products. We note that among all these products there are also products that can be combined, but which are now on the website as a separate product.

Is there a module / function to select standard products and to have them make a combined product with a choice.

Product A - Title size X
Product B - Title size XL
Product C - Title Size XXL

I want to select the products and then make them into a combination product.

Product - Title
Combinations X, XL, XXL

----

Function 2

We have many suppliers, and some work with drop shipping. Can this also be set in a prestashop per product by means of a module or option?

-----

Function 3
With the many suppliers we wondered if it is also possible that if products are out of stock or we can print a print-out per supplier, a sort of order advice per supplier.

Are modules available for this or standard options in prestashop?
and if so where could I find it

Sorry for my bad English.

Hello,

i know the standaard options for combinations. But the problem is al the products are already in the system as simple product.

In the attachment you see 8 products, i have put colors on the products for combinations. Is there a way i can select these products for example al the products with the red border and put them as a combined product, without the need to do this by hand ?

Screenshot_1.png