I have recently been scammed by a shop (elektrogent.com) that uses this software, is there a way i can get my money back via prestashop?

As of the scam, i paid the product on 6 june and it still says its awaiting payment, i tried all possible ways to contact them but ive never heard back from them

You don't have to be responsible to help so why won't they? Anything helps like a phone number or email addresses that are associated with the scam site, and i already contacted my bank, im just trying to maximize the chance of succes with getting my money back

Unfortunately, the PrestaShop company can't have access to the scam shop owner information.

The best way is to contact the hosting provider (and hope it is in a country were hosting providers must collaborate). And if they use a famous payment solution, ping them to know what to do.

• 1 year later...

MODULES SCAM!!!! This is a trend of theirs. You can ask questions on the live chat and they will tell you that you need a specific module that ends up not working and you can not get a refund for because of some lame rule of theres. 

I bought 2 modules that arent what I needed and one of them had a monthly plan of $4.99 even after I bought it. Thats just ridiculous to me. 

Admin Mobile App and Mobile Admin Pro... NO HELP!!!

BE CAREFUL WITH PRESTASHOP MODULES THAT DONT WORK AS DESCRIBED.