PS 1.7 - How force and to reindex products with Brands and Cateogries after reinstallation of PS

Hi everyone,

I was having some issues with Prestashop 1.7.5.1 with some modules and some of my products was moved from one category to another one and the system was still shown my product into the wrong category, so i was backing up the database and reinstalled with a new empty store.

I restore some of the tables has following :

Tables for Categories
ps_categories_*.*

Tables for Features
ps_feature_*.*

Tables for Products
ps_product_*.*
ps_stock_*.*
ps_tag
ps_image_*.*
ps_attachment_*.*
ps_attribute_*.*

Tables for Manufacturer
ps_manufacturer_*.*
ps_af_manufacturer_*.*

Products Images
img\p\*.*

All my products was there in the back-end, except in the front-end if i select a brand into the brand section the main page, my products are not shown.

I was need to edit one by one all the products and re-select the brand and proper cateogry and after that, the product are properly shown into the correct brand and category.

My question are:

Question #1: What i've missing to the Prestashop force rescan the products to be reset to proper brand and category?

Question #2: Where the Prestashop store the products index and category index that shown into the front-end store?

Thanks for help.
Knowledge never ends and i'm quite happy of what i've done by restoring and get my knowledge to a new level.

Stephen,