ican

[Free Theme] Shopkart Lite: Free Responsive PrestaShop 1.7 Theme

We are happy to introduced a new free theme. Totally new design, Feature rich and highly flexible PrestaShop FREE theme.

The Shopkart Lite – Free Responsive PrestaShop theme

shopkart-lite.jpg.47f11a46fe4f1c196cb97f9d98f4f4cb.jpg

Shopkart Lite is fantastic resposive theme for any eCommerce store. It is a multipurpose theme. Looks great on any screen or devices.
Take a look on new features of Shopkart Lite.

• Mobile First Design
  • SEO Optimized
  • Product Label
  • Collapsible Layered Navigation Filter
  • Collapsible Footer Columns in Mobile

Download here

Live Demo

• Thanks 1

Hello please the image in the footer is not working when I add ../ to the src="img/cms/footer-logo.png" but i loose it surely when i refrech the page. Can you please help me how can i change the code in order to display the image 

thanks

I dowloaded it and i am very satisfied but when use it on mobile devices, it looks no so responsive, it displays as a LIST and not as a GRID what means customers are not allowed no see further than a product per page. HOW CHANGE IT??   EDIT TPL file of product?? Is there a  free MODULE??

Please Help. Thanks

On 11/13/2019 at 4:07 PM, maciasergio said:

I dowloaded it and i am very satisfied but when use it on mobile devices, it looks no so responsive, it displays as a LIST and not as a GRID what means customers are not allowed no see further than a product per page. HOW CHANGE IT??   EDIT TPL file of product?? Is there a  free MODULE??

Please Help. Thanks

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We will check it and release new version asap.

On 11/15/2019 at 1:55 PM, ican said:

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We will check it and release new version asap.

I ll be waiting, this is a nice theme 

On 11/20/2019 at 5:26 PM, maciasergio said:

I ll be waiting, this is a nice theme 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me inform you that it's quite difficult to manage list view on mobile devices, so we will not provide update for the same. But you can hire developer and ask him/her to customize it for you.

Nice theme. I am facing an issue with the order page as it goes blank as soon as the customer selects the product and proceeds to shipping address. Anyone else facing this issue?  Unfortunately all my customers orders are struck in the abandoned cart.