Waiting for refund

Jojo²

Hello

I don't know where to put it so it'll be here

My client has a contract with the Societe Generale bank called sogecommerce. When we searched for it on the addon platform, the first link was this : Sogenactif 2.0 - Société Générale Atos Sips Worldline Module. We though it was the right product because no other seems to fit, but in fact this wasn't.

We then asked for refund. The support of the module asked us for our username / password for configuration, so we told them we didn't need to configure the module but to be refund. then no response.

So we went to the "no response from developper" category, and send a message directly to prestashop, but still no response.

Is it a recurrent problem ? When will we be refund ? Do we have to send another message to prestashop ?

Sorry for every english misspelling

well it doesn't matter what u put into searchbar and what it did find - u shoud always read what u are buying in description, can u link it? 

//edit I saw similar  threats where pple didnt get refund byt hey as u stated we r just humans so gl with that

when u read policy:

The refund request must be sent to Prestashop via the form at: https://addons.prestashop.com/fr/contacte z-nous Once the refund request is being validated, Prestashop undertakes to refund the Customer within 30 days following the refund request.

Edited by MichaelEZ
policy (see edit history)

This is the first time we are using prestashop this way, we could'n expect searching for something on a searchbar on such a website and the first result to not be what we looked for. This seems crazy. This is our fault but hey, sometimes it happens. It still perturbes our operation and we have the right to ask for refund as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CUSTOMERS. I'm not here to ask if we'll be refund (because subsequent to this chart we will), but when, and if this is normal prestashop is not answering right now