Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Fancy_Countdown_Timer_Bar_590_300.png

Counts down the time until one or multiple events is scheduled to commence

Demo: Prestashop Fancy Countdown Timer Bar Module

For Merchant

  • Very Simple To Use
  • Create urgency to drive sales.
  • Countdown to flash sales and promotions.
  • Good for special sales, flash sales, holiday sales, product launch events.

Features

  • Display Countdown Timer on Header or Footer Bar
  • Customer can close anytime, anywhere
  • Compatible multiple languages, multiple stores
  • Change background color, text color from Admin’s dashboard
  • If customer closed, Countdown Timer Bar will never display again
  • Responsive on Mobile, Tablet, iPad
  • Change URL to click here on Admin’s dashboard

OTHER FEATURES

  • Easy to install, easy to upgrade, just copy to use
  • Friendly and flexible configuration
  • HTML/CSS validation
  • Clean code
  • Cache system…

01_is6v-va.png

02_46bo-i3.png

Download:

  • Free Download from Official Link:  Free Download
  • Do not worry, if you need any our support. We are always ready to free work.

Change log

Release version 1.0.9
- update license header for 2020

- Compatible to Prestashop 1.7.7+

Release version 1.0.10
- add multiples languages for URL
- add Success message when click Save

Edited by tdsoft
update changelog 1.0.10 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 3:51 AM, TCHOUPI said:

Hi, thank you it's very nice of you for this free sharing, it is elsewhere paid 🙏

Thanks, We planned give free a module / 2 weeks in this year !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...
On 12/14/2019 at 8:18 PM, shikotak said:

Helli, Is it possible to hook the module to cms pages?

I really need a count down module which is possible to use in CMS pages for campaigns.

Please open a ticker for get support for your isuse

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2020 at 2:57 AM, colindolan said:

Hi,

does this great module work on Presta 1.6 ?

thank you

Yes, this module can work since 1.6.0.4 to 1.7+

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, MEGAPLANET said:

anyone have issue?

in presta 1.7 says cant install

Please UNZIP downloaded file and install file: countdowntimerbar_v_1.0.9.zip

Do not worry, if you need any our support. We are always ready to free work.
Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2020 at 10:40 PM, camiau said:

Hello,

All is fine,

the urls should also be in nutilanguage. Is that possible ?


https://xxxsite.com/fr/product1

https://xxxsite.com/es/product1

https://xxxsite.com/en/product1

 

THX

Yes, we are working for this.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2020 at 2:07 PM, camiau said:

Hello,

Thank you for your responsiveness and speed.

I just loaded it, and tested it.

All of them are working very well.

Thank you

Thanks again !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mieczysław said:

Hi, do you have a version that is compatible with presta 1.6.1?

Because when I'm getting an error on my version, or maybe do you have solution to make it work? Thanks for your help!

countdown.png

Yes, our module is working since 1.6.0.4 to 1.7.7.7+

1.6.1 is working as well. for your issue: What is your website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to share that this module works like a charm on my 1.6.1.24

Many thanks for creating this awesome module and making it available for free is cherry on the top :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Tdsoft, 

 

Thank you so much for such a clean and easy to use module, I've installed it on a prestashop 1.7 site with warehouse theme and it looks amazing, but it's not working on mobile version, anyone facing the same issue ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 9:05 AM, tdsoft said:

Fancy_Countdown_Timer_Bar_590_300.png

Counts down the time until one or multiple events is scheduled to commence

Demo: Prestashop Fancy Countdown Timer Bar Module

For Merchant

  • Very Simple To Use
  • Create urgency to drive sales.
  • Countdown to flash sales and promotions.
  • Good for special sales, flash sales, holiday sales, product launch events.

Features

  • Display Countdown Timer on Header or Footer Bar
  • Customer can close anytime, anywhere
  • Compatible multiple languages, multiple stores
  • Change background color, text color from Admin’s dashboard
  • If customer closed, Countdown Timer Bar will never display again
  • Responsive on Mobile, Tablet, iPad
  • Change URL to click here on Admin’s dashboard

OTHER FEATURES

  • Easy to install, easy to upgrade, just copy to use
  • Friendly and flexible configuration
  • HTML/CSS validation
  • Clean code
  • Cache system…

01_is6v-va.png

02_46bo-i3.png

Download:

  • Free Download from Official Link:  Free Download
  • Do not worry, if you need any our support. We are always ready to free work.

Change log

Release version 1.0.9
- update license header for 2020

- Compatible to Prestashop 1.7.7+

Release version 1.0.10
- add multiples languages for URL
- add Success message when click Save

Hello Tdsoft, 

 

Thank you so much for such a clean and easy to use module, I've installed it on a prestashop 1.7 site with warehouse theme and it looks amazing, but it's not working on mobile version, anyone facing the same issue ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2020 at 12:57 AM, caftan said:

Hello Tdsoft, 

 

Thank you so much for such a clean and easy to use module, I've installed it on a prestashop 1.7 site with warehouse theme and it looks amazing, but it's not working on mobile version, anyone facing the same issue ? 

for your issue, can you give us in private message:
1. admin account + FTP account.
we can check this issue for help you.
If you need any our support. We are always ready to work.
Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hello !

Is it possible to display it in the very top of page ? Just like it is in 1.6 version .

Now customers can't see cart,sign in and contact us tabs, only if they close timer .

Thanks .

Edited by johnxl (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 5:03 AM, johnxl said:

Hello !

Is it possible to display it in the very top of page ? Just like it is in 1.6 version .

Now customers can't see cart,sign in and contact us tabs, only if they close timer .

Thanks .

Yes, you can modify a small CSS for this, What is your website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2020 at 4:00 PM, Mieczysław said:

I have send you message with credentials. :) Thank you very much!

Same problem. I have custom theme. Did you resolve it?

On 11/26/2020 at 4:50 AM, tdsoft said:

Yes, our module is working since 1.6.0.4 to 1.7.7.7+

1.6.1 is working as well. for your issue: What is your website?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ilisiaraul said:

Same problem. I have custom theme. Did you resolve it?

 

What is your website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2021 at 12:38 AM, johnxl said:

Hello !

My website https://www.eksimanta.lv/

 

  • You can open file: modules/countdowntimerbar/views/css/designhook.css

add this code:

#header .header-nav {
    margin-top: 50px;
}
@media (max-width: 767px) {
#header .header-nav {
    margin-top: 82px;
}
}
  • Clear Cache of your website and press ctrl+f5 for clear Cache your website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2021 at 4:39 AM, tdsoft said:
  • You can open file: modules/countdowntimerbar/views/css/designhook.css

add this code:


#header .header-nav {
    margin-top: 50px;
}
@media (max-width: 767px) {
#header .header-nav {
    margin-top: 82px;
}
}
  • Clear Cache of your website and press ctrl+f5 for clear Cache your website.

Thanks ! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, johnxl said:

Thanks ! :)

Do not worry, if you need any our support. We are always ready to free work.
Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More